the cute jerk

Fourth is, Chou Tzuyu. My workout buddy. She's shy, but that's what I like about her. She absolutely loves dogs.

"Keep up, slow poke." I hear tzuyu say.

"Well, if you noticed. I'm kinda short and your giraffe legs are not helping me."

"Not my fault. You're sill slow as a snail."

"Why did I even agreed on jogging with you today..."

"It's because you said that you're now fat as fuck and want to join me on my workout today. Now, don't blame me for your easily tired ass. We still need to hit the gym."

"Can't you at least slow down."

"Nope, not a chance." She laughs, then speeds up leaving me.

"Ugh, what a jerk." I glared at the yoda, "wait for me! You tall ass bitch!"

She runs faster, leaving a good distance between us.

"Slow down or I'll take Gucci!"

At the mention of her beloved dog, she finally stopped and I took this chance to run after her.

"Do you wanna die?"

"What?"

"You will not take him." She glares at me, "Leave my Gucci alone."

"I will, if you continue on being a jerk to me." I panted, putting my hands on my knees.

"Whatever, hurry up. I already miss my Gucci." She jogs away again.

"She's a shy girl when we met for the first time." I sighed, keeping up with her.

-time skip-

"Yah." I heard a soft voice through my earphones.

I turned the treadmill off before taking one of my earbuds out.

"What?" I turned my head to the one and only Chou Tzuyu, sitting on a bench.

"Here." She handed me a water bottle.

"Aw. That's sweet of you." I cooed, taking the water bottle.

"Pssh. Don't assume that I care for you." Tzuyu said, taking a seat beside me.

Well, okay.

I stared at her side profile while she's drinking her water, making me gulp.

'She's kinda hot though.' My earphone played.

Tzuyu turns her head to me, raising her right eyebrow.

My eyes widen, realizing what I was doing. I looked away, turning my head in front.

Oh shit, I was staring at her, wasn't I?

"What are you looking at?"

"N-nothing."

"Tsk. Come on, let's go. I'll take you home." Tzuyu said as she stood up.

"Nooo. I can go home by myself. You spend more time with Gucci." I assured her.

"Let's go before I change my mind." She said, walking out of the gym.

What a jerk.

And a cutie also.