the singer

Eighth is, Park Jihyo. The girl with the majestic voice! She has the most beautiful heart.

-flashback to when you were like 12 years old lol-

"Mooommm... you know I don't like to do this kind of stuffs." I whined our to my mother.

"Honey, please just give it a try? I'm sure that you will enjoy this class." My mom said as she continues to drag me to somewhere. "We're here!"

"I wanted to do ballet with Minaaa."

"Oh hush, the ballet teacher told me that you'll only just stand there and stare at Mina. You're still not allowed to have a girlfriend, my gay ass daughter. Plus, Mina is our neighbor. You can hang out with her all you want, but you need to attend this class first, okay?"

"Okay, first, don't bring that up. Second, I can't help but admire my friend..."

"Alright, alrighty. Now, go in there and make us proud! Fighting!" My mom encouraged me.

"Yeah, fighting." I said with boredom and pushed the door to the room.

As I entered the room, I heard an angelic voice that sounds like she's warming up.

She averted her gaze at me, displaying her beautiful smile then waves at me.

"Hi! I'm Park Jisoo!"

-okay back to the present just because-

"So? What do you think?" asked the beautiful woman in front of me.

"Your voice is really beautiful, Jisoo."

"Don't call me thaaatttt." Jihyo whined, glaring at me.

"What? Park Jisoo is a cool." I said, patting her head.

I stood up, collecting my books that is scattered on her table.

"You're going now?"

"Hm? Yeah."

"Stay a little bit more, listen to this another new song I wrote for Dan."

For Dan.

It's always him. She's always mentioning his name. Kang Daniel, her crush or should I say, her future boyfriend. I heard that he likes Ji too and that he's making a move on her. Everyone loves them together. I mean, I agree too. They're really great for each other.

I just wish that he will treat her like a queen that she is.