the hot artist

Third is, Son Chaeyoung. the hot artist I met in my art class. Not gonna lie, she's the only reason I joined this class, her smile itself is like a work of art. I just wish she would notice me more.

"Welcome class!" The teacher greeted us cheerfully, "today you will paint the person who is in front of you."

I look up to see who's the unlucky person that I will paint, and what a lucky day today! Note the sarcasm.

It's my crush! and I know that this is my time to show off to her but I can't fucking paint bitch.

She also looks up and our eyes connected. She gave me a sweet smile and I returned one to her as well.

"Now, don't be shy and get your materials ready. You can start now."

I focused on Chaeyoung's features.

I honestly don't know where to start. Her every detail is just really perfect that I will literally ruin if I try and draw her.

"Are you really just gonna stare at me?" She chuckles, painting now while constantly looking at me.

Oh what did I even I get myself into.

-time skip lol-

"Okay, class! Time's up. You can just leave your works there and continue tomorrow." The teacher dismissed us.

I quickly gather my materials. I don't want to face chaeyoung right now.

"Is this okay?" I look up to her and saw her smiling widely at me again.

Damn it, that fucking smile never fails to make me weak.

"L-let me s-see." I stuttered and walk up to her.

She moves aside to let me see her work.

And oh my god, is that really me?

She made a potato look so beautiful.

"I-it's really b-b-beautiful."

"You are beautiful."

Wha-?

I noticed that she already went out and I was the only one in the room.

Did she really just complimented me then leave right away?