22

TZUYUUUUUUU🤧💖
-

"Hey, sleepyhead wake up." Y/N groans, opening her eyes to glare at the person who disturbed her sleep.

"What is it now, Yuna?" She yawned, sitting now on her bed.

"A princess charming visited you."

"Who?" Y/N's brows furrowed, standing up and walk towards her bathroom to wash her face then proceeded on brushing her teeth.

"Ms. Chou Tzuyu."

Y/N's mouth hang open, water spilling out of it. She didn't expect that Tzuyu will visit her, the last time that they talked was that time on the camp. Something that you should know about Tzuyu is that she's unpredictable, there's a moment that she will be a jerk and all, then after that she'll be sorry about it and will get shy to you. What a cutie.

"What the fuck? How long has she been in here?" Y/N looks at Yuna through the mirror.

"For about fifteen minutes?" Yuna leans on the doorframe of the bathroom as she looks at the nonexistent watch on her wrist.

"What?! Why did you just wake me up now?!"

"Hey! It's not my fault that you can't wake up with multiple slaps on your butt. She said that she can wait for you, I think she's not just visiting though. I will pick an outfit for you unnie because your sense of fashion is just." Yuna made a fake disgusted face, "That bad."

"You little- Yah! I'm dressing for my own comfort, not to impress." Y/N said as she walks up to Yuna to push the younger girl out of her room, "Entertain Tzuyu while I'm getting ready."

"Yes ma'am." Yuna saluted with a grin on her face, Y/N rolled her eyes with a little smile on her face as she shuts her bedroom door in front of her sister.

-

"What are your intentions to my sister?" Yuna narrowed her eyelids as she stares at Tzuyu who is trying to compose herself as she got nervous at the younger girl. Mama Park, Rosé and Chaeyoung are still asleep so that leaves the two alone in the living room.

"Oh, well uhm- I'll ask her if we could hangout for today." Tzuyu said quietly, fiddling with her hands.

"On Christmas Day?"

"Y-Yeah."

Yuna looks at Tzuyu again with an intimidating look before smiling, "You like my sister, do you?"

"W-what?" Tzuyu looks at her with a nervous smile on her face, "It's n-not that!"

"Don't deny it because it's obvious." Yuna leans back on the couch, "Mom likes Sana unnie for Y/N unnie, think you can compete with that?"

"W-well-"

"Okay, I'm here!" Y/N walk in the living room, wearing what seems to be a white blouse and pink skirt, on her arm is a thick coat because it's cold outside.

"Wow." Tzuyu muttered under her breath in a daze as she saw Y/N before standing up to greet the girl, "Hey."

"Hi." Y/N smiled at Tzuyu, "How are you?"