13

CHOO! CHOO! MADERPAKERS! DADAAN ANG MADERPAKING TRAIN!

-

It was already night time, and as expected, it was cold so the male teachers decided to create a large campfire to heat us up. I was alone because Sana is still ignoring me and went to hang out with her friends. And the last time I saw Mika, it was when she was making out with our beautiful senior, Kim Jisoo.

"Heyo bitch!" Mika greeted me, sitting beside me. Well, speaking of the devil, "Where's your girlfriend?"

"Shut up, you have a lot of explaining to do young woman." I sipped on the juice that is strangely in a beer pong cup.

"Well," she trailed off, "That's just us messing around."

I looked at her in disbelief, "Messing around? Yah! Just because we're far away from our parents doesn't mean you should mess around like that! You should find yourself a girl that will make your ass settle down."

"Just like how you did? Should I start writing letters now then?" She teased me, bumping her shoulders with mine.

"Oh you did not just said that." I glared at her.

"Oh yes, I did." She takes a sip of her own juice, "This juice have a different taste on it, don't you think?"

I laughed at the sudden change of topic but I instantly ride with it, "Really? I didn't realize until you said it."

"Maybe some seniors spiked it up with some kind of alcohol. The teachers didn't seem to notice it as I saw them filling up their own cups." She shrugs, and was about to take another sip of the drink, but I snatched it off of her hands.

"Why the fuck would they do that?" I mumbled, tilting the cups to spill the remaining liquid in it.

"YOLO man." Mika puts her arm around my shoulder and patted it.

"But we're underage." I removed her arms and stood up, throwing our cups on a nearby bin.p

"Eyyy, you're no fun." Mika said, walking beside me, "Seriously Y/N you need to loosen up and have fun! But I think I need to go, Jisoo is calling for me so see u later bitch."

I went to sit on a nearby wood bench. I focused my eyes on the fire, I watched as the burning piece of wood is slowly turning into ashes. I thought about what happened earlier with Momo-sunbae.

"Y/N-ssi, If things didn't work out well with you and Sana, will you give me a chance and wait for me to come back?"

I didn't speak nor made a move, it was like I was stuck in a trance. My legs felt weak, my body felt weak.

"Ahh, is this too much?" She removes her arms around me, pulling away from the hug she initiated.

I didn't trust my voice right now, I don't really know what to say or do. Should I reject her?

"I joined this camp just to see and talk to you." She said, caressing my left cheek with her right hand, "I'll wait for your answer, even if it takes a lot of days or years. I'll still wait for it, I'll always wait for you.

She leaned forward and give me a kiss on my forehead before smiling at me for the last time and walked away.

I feel the burning sensation on my chest and my cheeks. I didn't get to see her after that. As of now, I'm still moving on from Mina, I mean she's been the happiest since that day Chaeyoung sacrificed her life and went to climb up into her room. I hope to move on from her soon.

"It seems like you're deep in your thoughts." I heard an incoming voice which made me snap my head on their way.

"Jihyo." I said, shocked that she sat here beside me.

"What are you thinking about?" She gave me a bright calming smile.

"Just things." I shrugged, trying not to think about the possibility that she came here to talk about the letter that she received from me.

"Your girlfriend? Or is it about another girl?"

I looked at her with an amused face, "Okay, you got me." I laughed.

"So you're thinking about other girls besides your girlfriend?"

"It's not that we're dating for real."

"What? Yah, Park Y/N! How can you hide something like this from me, huh?" She shoves me lightly.

"It's not my fault! You're avoiding me, remember?" I said which made her respond with 'Right.'

There's a complete silence between us before I spoke up,

"So about that letter," She looks up at me with confusion overtaking her face so I continued, "Are you not here to talk about it? I mean, the other girls that I have sent letters to were straightforward."

"Ah, the letter?" She paused, probably thinking of words to answer my questions, "I don't really think about it much though it affected our friendship because I was thinking of ways to reject you without hurting your feelings." She chuckled softly.

"Did it work, though?" I joined her by laughing to ease the thick tension between us.

"Obviously not. We're best friends, Y/N and as much as I don't want to hurt your feelings, I'm happy with Daniel. He makes me happy too." She said biting her lip, a habit that she does when she's nervous.

"I understand." I nodded my head, "I actually wrote that letter a long time ago when we're still kids, and I was so deeply in love with you that time. I'm glad you came and talk to me about this you're still my Jihyo, my little best friend who's voice is so loud that she can be better than a megaphone."

"Yah!" She slaps my arm with her right hand which made me laugh at her annoyed face, "You're still a meanie."

I laughed once again, "I'm relieved." I turn my gaze at her and she's already looking at me, "I got my best friend back."

"Hmm. And you said that you have sent more letters to other girls, you gotta explain that to me right now."

"It's a long story, are you willing to listen to it?" I heaved a deep sigh before looking at her.

"Of course."

-

"Damn, that's like some kind of movie happening to you right now."

After all the talkings I did, I'm surprised she's still wide awake and attentively listening.

"I know, and I'm stuck here with my feelings for Mina."

"You know, Y/N. Moving is a long process, it takes time to heal someone's heart so don't rush because you'll ended up hurting more. It'll come to the time that you'll feel suddenly that you're not in love with her anymore, but of course there are times that you'll think of her, that means that you care and will always care for her, you can't erase that."

"Thanks, Ji. You're really great with your words." I smiled to her.

"Of course, what are friends for?" She puts her hand on my left shoulder, "I missed this. I missed you, Y/N."

"I missed you too, Jihyo."