24

"Mom, you can't just do that! I'm now very confused with my feelings for Sana, and Tzuyu getting on the frame will just make it worse." Y/N exclaimed as she plops down the couch, "I don't wanna hurt neither of them if ever."

As soon as Tzuyu left the Park's Household, Y/N confronted her mom on what she just said when the Taiwanese girl is around. Shocked is an understatement to describe what she was feeling right now.

"Honey, I can see the love and determination of Tzuyu. She's a sweet girl you know, don't you want to be with her?" Y/N's mom went to her side. She caresses her Y/N's hair as she smiled softly.

"I thought you're in team Sana? What's with the sudden change of your mind?" Y/N asked her mom.

"Can't I just support them both? They're such a sweet and beautiful girls, and I don't want you ending up alone, my baby." Mama Park said making Y/N whine.

"I'm still young, you know? I will meet more people that I could end up with." Y/N sighed,

"Excuse me? Are you just gonna reject those gorgeous girls for that someone that you will meet in the future? Gosh, are you really my daughter? Oh, and you happen to tell me about this Momo? You said that she likes you too, let me see a picture of her." Mama Park retracts her hands from her daughter's hair then gestured Y/N to show give her her phone.

"She's beautiful too, mom, and kind and everything that you're searching for a girl for me will absolutely meet your expectations."

"Then date her too!" Her mom blatantly said.

"You're seriously not helping, mom!" Y/N whines again, covering her face with her hands.

"No, seriously. Jokes aside, follow what this says." Mama Park points at Y/N's chest where her heart is. Y/N looks up at her mom, expecting her mom to say something sincere. Her mother then pointed at her head,

"Because this is just so empty."

"MOM!"

-

Christmas Day passed so fast for Y/N as she was now fiddling with her phone. Scrolling through her social media as someone burst in her room.

"Hey Y/N, let's go out." Chaeyoung said as she runs her hand through her short hair.

Y/N turns her head to Chaeyoung, "Hmm, why?"

"I wanna have some strawberry milkshake from the nearby cafe here, come on get your ass up." Chaeyoung said, slapping Y/N's butt as she sat on Y/N's bed.

"Yah! Don't touch my butt, you pervert." Y/N glared playfully at Chaeyoung, getting up and walked to her closet. After picking an outfit, she went in her bathroom to change.

"Hurry, Park Y/N!" She heard Chaeyoung shout making her roll her eyes. After changing, she went out of the bathroom.

"Why do you even want some strawberry milkshake at this kind of weather?" She asked Chaeyoung, picking up her phone and wallet. The two then walked out of the house.

Chaeyoung turns to Y/N, "Strawberry milkshake is the best. Don't ask anymore questions because I won't hesitate to shut that mouth of yours." She said, getting inside of her car.

"Woah, okay someone's cranky." Y/N raised her hands in surrender.

"I'm not cranky, now are you getting in or do you want me carry you inside this car?" Chaeyoung calls out from the car.

"Okay, okay, I'm getting in." Y/N rolls her eyes, opening the car door to get inside the car. Chaeyoung then started to to drive to the nearby cafe, which is called, 'The Fancy Cafe'. Very original, right? The drive there was a complete silence, no one dared to speak between the two girls inside the car. So, in order to not get awkward, Y/N reaches out to the aux to plug in her phone, but Chaeyoung grabs her hand to stop her.

"Don't."

"Why not?"

"My car, my rules."

"Then I should've drove my car."

"I bet you'll not get there without any scratches on your car."

"You-" Y/N takes a deep breath, trying her best not to curse the girl beside her.

"Okay! We're here!" Chaeyoung unbuckles her seatbelt then went out before Y/N could say something. "GET OUT NOW OR I WILL LOCK YOU IN THERE!" Chaeyoung puts both of her hands on the side of her face then leaned against the car window to see Y/N unbuckling her seat with a hint of glare on her face. Chaeyoung laughs at this, finding annoyed Y/N funny and cute.

"You really invited me out here just to annoy me." Y/N rolls her eyes once again before walking inside the cafe. Chaeyoung lets out a small chuckle, shaking her head before following the girl inside. She saw Y/N on the counter, ordering. Chaeyoung stood beside Y/N, the cashier was about to greet her but she puts her index finger on her lips, telling her not to say something.

"-and a strawberry milkshake." Y/N finished ordering, she then turns her head to look at Chaeyoung. "Anything else?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head no with a small smile, making her cute dimple appear on her cheeks.

"That'll be 5,000 won, Miss." The cashier said, Y/N went through her wallet to get cash, but Chaeyoung quickly gave her credit card to the cashier. The cashier swipes it up before Y/N could pull some money out of her wallet.

"Wha- Yah! You already paid for the food last day." Y/N looks at Chaeyoung with a small pout forming on her lips.

"Tsk, it's not my fault you have slow hands." Chaeyoung sneered at the girl.

"Your order will be ready in 15 minutes." The cashier said as she gives them a vibrating bell.

"Go find us a seat." Chaeyoung said to Y/N.

"What about you?"

"I'll be going to the restroom." Chaeyoung said. Y/N replied with 'Okay.' then proceeded on finding them some seats. After making sure that Y/N is out of sight, Chaeyoung turns to the cashier.

"Now, who was that?" The cashier asked, arms crossed over her chest while chuckling.

"Y/N, my girl- ex's best friend." Chaeyoung quickly corrected herself.

"Oh, right. You better tell me the whole story." The cashier pointed at her.

Chaeyoung nodded her head, "Arasso, arasso."

"She's really cute, though."

"Ugh, go away and make our orders, Kim Yerim." Chaeyoung waves her off. She walks towards Y/N, who is now checking the cafe out.

"The interior looks cool, isn't it?" Chaeyoung asked as she takes a seat in front of the girl.

Y/N nodded her head in agreement, "Really, really cool." She gushed.

"Of course, I did that." Chaeyoung smirks at Y/N, her pride rising up.

Y/N looks at her with widen eyes, "You did this?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Woah, okay, my respect for you has now increased." Y/N claps mockingly.

"Yah, I'm telling the truth." Chaeyoung pouted then sighed, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something..."

"What is it?"

"Mina...broke up with me yesterday."

-
IDK HOW TO END THIS BOOK LMAO

NOW EXCUSE ME BECAUSE I NEED TO FANGIRL OVER TWICE