12

Sana still hasn't talked to me ever since that time we had in the forest. In fact, I think she's ignoring me. I honestly don't know what I did or said back there for her to be like this, where's the justice in this? Ugh, why do I even care, it's not like we're in a real relationship. Wait, but we're counted as friends right?

"Sana, talk to me please." I pouted while poking her side. I've been trying to talk to her every chance that I get.

"Stop." She shrugs me off, her gaze still on the phone that is in her hands. I frowned and snatched it away from her, quickly hiding it in my back.

"Tsk, Yah! Give it to me." She tried reaching for her phone.

"Talk to me first!" I placed the phone on the farthest corner of the tent, which made her crawl her way there but I was determined to talk to her so I blocked her way. And by sudden action, we bumped into each other which made us end up in a position where she is hovering over me.

We stared at each other with flushed faces and widened eyes. I cleared my throat, looking away and managed to get out of her body hovering over me.

"Are you still not going to talk to me?" I asked, looking at her as she gets her phone.

"Yes, now if you'll excuse me." She sighs, crawling her way out of the tent.

I went out after a few minutes and looked around the campsite. The teachers gave us time to rest because of the ride that we had. I mean, we came to Jeju from Seoul on a freaking bus. I salute the driver for surviving the long tiring drive.

My fellow students are already having fun while I'm here still thinking of a way to make Sana to talk to me. I walk towards to the tent beside ours which is owned by Mika and friends. Mika and friends, I'm so funny.

"Knock knock, bitch." I lifted the 'door' of their tent to be faced with Mika making out with the senior she's teamed up with.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" I close the tent and took a step backwards. "You girls please don't stop, I'm gonna leave now."

"Y/N! You're a cockblock!"

-

After the incident with those two horndogs, I decided to walk around the campsite. I ended up standing before the fence of this place. There's not a lot in here actually, just the typical grassy land, and the beautiful forest that is composed of tall ass trees. Our place gives us a full view of the blue wavy waters of the vast ocean. It helps to make me feel calm and temporarily forget about everything that's happening with my life.

I closed my eyes and just embrace the cool wind that is touching my skin. I felt a presence beside me, but I didn't mind it.

"How have you been, Y/N-ssi?" The person beside me asked, I haven't heard this for a very long time. It made me open my eyes and look at her, shocked that she's actually here.

"M-Momo sunbae?" I mumbled before bowing to her.

"Hey, it's been a long time." She smiles, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear as the wind blows it.

"Ne, I thought you moved back to Japan? I haven't seen you since... you know..." I looked down on the ground. Meeting her suddenly here in an island after about a year of not seeing her.

"Ah, I didn't go back to Japan, I just trained a dance group there. The deal is great so I took the offer." She chuckles softly, "And please forgive me for kissing you that time, I heard from my friends that you and Sana are dating?"

"Yes, we've been together for three months."

She hums, looking at the calming ocean.

"What a lovely couple," she said, putting her hands on the fence.

"Thank you."

"But I would like it more if it was me in her place." She looks back at me with a small smile on her face.

I looked at her soft brown eyes, "W-what do you m-mean sunbae?"

"I liked you Y/N, and I still feel the same way after all this time. I just gotta let you know that to ease what's going on through my mind before I leave for US next week to make my dreams come true of becoming an official dancer and choreographer."

"Oh." Her sudden confession made me speechless.

Momo lets out a sigh, "And after I received that letter, I felt joy. Such a shame, Sana got to you first."

She put her arms around me, embracing me.

"Y/N-ssi, If things didn't work out well with you and Sana, will you give me a chance and wait for me to come back?"

-

Yeah, I like girls... generation.

STAY SAFE. I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS FEEL SPECIAL!💙