02

"You're such a loser, Y/N." Mika laughs, throwing a fry at me.

We're currently here at a diner near my house as I told her of what happened yesterday with the one and only Son Chaeyoung.

"Well, excuse me? That's the Son Chaeyoung! You know I can't have any conversation with her without me getting flustered and all." I exclaimed, throwing the fry back at her.

"You can't have a decent convo with ANY cute, beautiful, gorgeous girl that's not a family of yours." She pointed at me.

"I can talk to you!"

"I'm a lesbian, Y/N. L. E. S. B. I. A. N. A girl kisser, and I'm your best friend that is like your sister duh."

"I don't treat you as my sister."

"You're really a loser, now excuse me because I'm gonna go make a move on that cute girl over there." She winks to whoever was behind me.

I turn to look behind me, "Isn't that the new exchange student from Thailand?"

"Yeah, isn't she cute?"

"Sure, but-" I turn to look at her but she's already making her way to the girl. I shook my head, amused by her sudden high confidence.

Seconds later, a figure sat beside me.

"Can I sit here?" An oh so familiar voice asked. It belongs to the girl that Mika and I were just talking about.

I widen my eyes and look at her mesmerizing brown orbs.

"Uhm, well." I'm lost for words.

"Did you really think you could just escape me that easily?" She chuckles

I composed my self before confidently speaking, "O-of course not, i-it just slipped off my mind, yeah that's why."

I mentally scolded myself for stuttering in front of her again.

She smirks, and I don't know if it's just me or what but I saw her looking at me from head to toe, making me conscious before looking back up at my eyes again. She didn't say anything and took a sip of her smoothie, her eyes not leaving mine. She continues to do that until she finish half of her strawberry smoothie.

"You're coming with me right now." She grabs my arm.

"What? Why? And I'm hanging out with my friend."

"Are you sure? She seems to enjoy that girl's company." She nudges her head at my best friend's way.

"If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time third wheeling." She said looking at her black polished nails.

"But I don't have any money with me right now, I left it in my house." I groaned at her.

"No problem. We'll go to your house then you will grab your wallet and we'll go shopping." She gave me a sarcastic smile.

"You sure are persistent."

"Woah, woah, woah, don't get me wrong." She raises her hands in a defeat position, "You're the one who almost ran me over and made me drop my art materials."

"Fine, but you're not going with me to my house." Knowing Yuna, she's gonna tease the hell out of me when I bring this girl with me at our house, so I think the fuck not.

"And how can I be sure that you're not gonna run away from me?"

"I'm not! I'm a woman of my words, I can assure you that I won't run away."

"Blah, blah, come on you're wasting my time." She pulls me towards her making me gasp at the sudden closeness of our bodies.

She drags me towards the booth where Mika and the Thai girl are endlessly flirting, they're throwing flirty smiles and looks at each other making me wanna puke all over my best friend.