16

"The patient is now in a good condition, the CPR performed really helped her. For now, she needs to rest here until tomorrow. You can visit the patient now, please excuse me." The doctor said before walking away.

"Thank God." Miss Bae said as she sat on a nearby seat, her hands making its way on her forehead.

Sana quickly enters the room to see Y/N. She saw her lying on the hospital bed with an IV placed on her left hand. The girl is fast asleep, tired after what happened to her. Sana grabs a nearby chair and went to Y/N's right side. She takes Y/N'a hand, wrapping it with her own as she admired the sleeping girl in front of her. And it hits her hard, she really loves this girl. She didn't know how and when, but she knows what she feels when she feels it. Y/N is different from all the other girls she have dated, this one is shy, strong and the most important of all, she loved this girl. Y/N, she made Sana feel things that only she can do. Like when Sana is thinking of the girl or when she simply just meet up with her, she felt the butterflies tickling her stomach. When she feels or sees that Y/N is sad, she felt the need to make the girl smile or laugh. You can say that Sana is a sucker for Y/N, whipped as people say. All of those things are foreign to Sana, she got used on not feeling anything for any girl until Y/N came into her life.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Y/N waking up. Sana sat up straight and keeps her gaze on the now awake girl.

Y/N groans, sitting up and looks at the Japanese beside her, "Where am I?" She asked with her hoarse voice.

"Hospital, Nayeon found you drowning and saved you. What are you doing there Y/N?" Sana holds Y/N's hand tighter.

"I, I was taking pictures of the view on the top of the cliff and I felt someone pushed me off that cliff and the next thing I knew I was plunged on the deep water and calling help, that's all I can remember." Y/N looks at the dextrose that is flowing through her nerves.

"Did you see the person who pushed you?"

Y/N school's her head, "Not clearly, but I know that it's a girl because of her brunette hair, shoulder-length, but that's all."

"Okay." Sana sighed, "How are you ?"

"I'm okay, Sana." Y/N smiled at the girl as she squeeze their hands tighter.

"I got so worried about you, I almost had a heart attack."

"Aww, you care about me." Y/N teased Sana but the girl just looks at Y/N's eyes. The two held eye contact as their gazes caught each other's lips. Sana leans in and kissed Y/N, the latter kissed back which made her stomach erupt with butterflies. Sana's hand made its way to the girl's cheek while her other is still intertwined with Y/N's. The two pulled away after a few seconds.

"I think we should end this." Y/N sighed as she opened her eyes, looking at the girl in front of her. Sana nods her head in agreement, she was about to speak when the door of hospital room opened. The immediately pulled away from each other as they look at the door.

"I was here to visit my friend." Nayeon entered the room with fresh new clothes, making her way to the other side of the bed. "How are you feeling?"

(A/N: I'm tempted to put 'Are you feeling right now?' wow I hate myself 💀)

Y/N smiles widely at her, "I'm feeling good now, thanks to you, unnie" She said as she went to hug Nayeon.

The older girl hugs her back, "Of course! I didn't even know it was you, but I'm glad you're safe."

For some reason, Sana got jealous at the sight of the two. She hides her clenching hands under the hospital bed as she looks at the two with a small smile. 'I think that's enough.' Sana thought.

"What happened to the other students though?" Y/N pulls away from the hug.

"Oh, they already departed this afternoon. Ms. Bae is here, Mika is here too but she got hungry so she went out to get some food." Nayeon said as the girl in her arms let out a little laugh making her smile.

"Y/N, are you hungry? I'll get you some food." Sana asked, standing up. Y/N nods, turning her head to Nayeon.

"How about you, unnie?"

Nayeon nods her head too, "A burger would be great." She said giving Sana a thumbs up. Sana walk towards her and lends her hand on her way. "What?"

"Your money, I'm not treating you." Sana said in an obvious manner.

"Get my wallet from my bag." Y/N cuts in before the two could argue. Nayeon smirked at Sana, almost saying that she wins.

"Yah, I'm treating you so don't waste your money." Sana looks at her.

"Yeah, but Nayeon unnie is hungry too so please get my bag so we can settle this." Y/N said in a calm voice.

"Ugh, forget it." Sana waves her off, making her way out of the room as Mika enters in.

"Hey bitch! I heard you almost drow- Hey! What the fuck, Sana! I just got back here!" Mika's shouting can be heard outside as Sana drags her out again.

"You got a cute friend over there."

"Yeah, don't even try it, she's weird."

-

"Dude! Make a move on her! I'm team Minatozaki Sana so you better get her ass." Mika said as she sips on her drink.

"Yeah, but I don't know if she likes me too."

"Bro, she likes you too." Mika said making Sana perked up, "I think?"

"Aissh, I actually thought she did." Sana slumps her shoulders down.

"I just feel it! Trust me, she's just confused with her feelings because you know, two other stunning beautiful girls confessed to her the other day plus you so, anyways like I said you better make an early move or else."

"Yeah, I'll definitely do my best to make her mine."

"That's what I'm talking about! Team Sana, Fighting!" Mika shouted as a waitress walk towards their booth,

"Hey girl, what's your number?"

-

SUBSCRIBE TO MITZUVERSE !!