08

Another week of school have ended. I'm so relieved that nothing actually happened for those days I'm at school. Mina didn't come to school this week too, I tried to come to their house but her mom said that Mina doesn't want any visitors. Even me, her best friend. I tried to peek in through my window but she have her blinds down. Like this morning, I tried to peek again through my window but I still got the same view of her window with her blinds down.

I sighed and plopped down in my bed. I stare at the ceiling above me, thinking how the damn letters I wrote changed my whole life upside down. What if I didn't addressed the letters? What if they didn't got out? Will I be still living my normal life?

My thoughts were cutoff by my little sister barging in my room,

"Yo girl, you have a hot visitor." Yuna said, sitting on my bed.

"It's unnie for you, and who dare to disturb my quality time with myself?" I sit up and looked at her.

"She said her name is Son Chaeyoung." I quickly got up and went downstairs to see Chaeyoung in her usual fashion which I think is really cool.

"Hi." I greeted her.

She looks up and smiled at me, "Hey Y/N."

"I kinda know why you're here, but I'm still gonna ask, what are you doing here?" I played it cool.

"Well, that." She raised the red envelope, "and I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Uhm, sure." I sat on the single sofa in front of her.

"First of all, I wanted to say sorry for what Tzuyu had done and said to you, my deepest apologies. And about this letter, I don't know what is your purpose on sending this to me because I know that you and Sana sunbae are happy together." She sighed deeply.

"Oh yeah, about that I know that Tzuyu did that out of impulse. I know how she gets angry so easily so I understand her and about the letter, I'm not the one who send out those letters that you Tzuyu had received." I explained, intertwining my hands together.

"Oh, what do you mean?" She asked

"Someone stole my letters, you two are not the only ones who received those actually. There's a total of nine letters. I know this is so hard to believe, but it's the truth. I don't have any intention on getting with you guys of course, yeah I once had a crush on you both, but my feeling for you guys are all gone now." I looked in her cat like eyes.

"I understand, I also have something to ask you." She rubs her hands on her thighs.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Have you seen Mina sunbae lately? I didn't saw her this week in school at all. I know you're best friends with her and I just wanna know how is she doing."

"Mina?" I raised my eyebrows at her, "Why would you want to know how Mina is doing right now?"

She scratches the back of her head, "Well, uhm... I-I kinda l-like her so uhm, yeah."

"You... like Mina?" I asked, shocked at her revelation.

"Y-yeah, How is she?"

"Well, about that..."

-

"So you're saying that she also received a letter from you?" Chaeyoung asked me looking out my window to Mina's.

We're now in my bedroom to talk things out in private.

"Yeah, I can't help but blame myself for whatever is going on with her."

She looks back at me, "You liked her, right? Like, you don't have any feelings for her right now?"

"Sure, I don't." I lied

"Perfect, I won't have any problems on a rivalry with you then." She chuckles.

"Yeah." I nervously laughed.

"I can climb in her window." She said with determination in her eyes.

I quickly jumped out of my bed, "W-what? You can't just do that, Chaeyoung!"

"If you're thinking that I can't climb with my short legs you're absolutely wrong with that." She started stretching her limbs.

"What the- are you actually serious about that?" I looked at her.

"Of course, I've done this a lot of times when I'm going home late." She walks out of my room with me following behind her.

"No. Chaeyoung, you could get in trouble for this you know!" I exclaimed while she puts her shoes on.

She said nothing and went out of the house and across Myoui's residence. I went back up into my room to look out for her.

I opened my window and shouted, "I don't take responsibility of you Son Chaeyoung!"

She looks back at me and gave me an 'okay' sign then proceeded on climbing up on Mina's window. I got nervous all of a sudden when she actually made it on the roof of their balcony. Chaeyoung knock on Mina's window, the blinds went up and revealed Mina. She got thinner, oh Mina. She opens her window, with a shocked look on her face. I saw her mouth moving so I guess she's talking to Chaeyoung. Oh wow, I didn't know they were that close.

She lets Chaeyoung in, how the fuck did she do that easily. I flopped down in my bed once again. I heard the ringtone of my phone meaning someone is calling me. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

My Cutie-Sexy Girlfriend is calling...

I answered the phone call, "Why?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at home, why?" I asked her once again.

"I miss you." I can see her pouting just by hearing her whiny voice.

"Oh wow, have you forgotten that we're just pretending?" I laughed.

There's a long silence after she speak, "I'm coming over." She ended the call after that.

"She's being weird today?" I whispered to myself, "Nevermind, she's always weird."

I got up and changed into an oversized hoodie.

"Yuna, Sana's coming over so don't disturb us!" I shouted.

"I'm not promising anything!"

-

PLEASE ALWAYS STAY SAFE!

I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS FEEL SPECIAL!💙