Chapter 1: First day back pt.1

An: okay, before I start, I'm just gonna go over the uniform policy. Basically it's a white button up T-shirt(it doesn't necessarily have to be long sleeve) Khaki pants(or skirt), and their school tie.(Black and red cardigans are optional) no outerwear. Just, thought I should note that. Okay, now to the story!

Courtney's POV

It was 3:48 AM in the morning. I was going over my checklist... for the 4th time.

"Notebooks? check. Spiral notebook in case the teacher is picky? Check. Binder? Check. Highlighters? Check."

My train of thought was broken by a knock on my door. My mom peaked in, then walked in.

"Morning mom." I grinned.

"Morning Courtney. It's 3 in the morning. What are you doing up doing paperwork?" My mom asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Just reviewing my supplies. I just wanna make sure I have everything so I won't have to worry about it later."

"Won't the teacher give out a syllabus with the supplies you need?"

"Yeah. But I'd just rather be ready now."

"Okay. Just try to get some rest before you have to leave out."

"I will."

After that, my mom left out my room. I continued to look over my checklist until 4:12. After that I took a nap.

Scott's POV

It was about 4:30 in the morning. I was at my house dealing with some of my chores. I would be getting ready for school, but my sister, Al(Albertha) was taking a whole century in the bathroom.

I didn't really have too many chores to deal with, but I'm sure my mom is gonna assign me more when I come back from school.

I continued to sweep around the house. My sister finally got out of the bathroom. I took that as an opportunity to shower.

After that I got dressed. It was 6:45 and the school is approximately a 14 minute walk.

"Okay, mom. I'm gonna head out." I said.

"Okay. Don't forget it's your turn to do dishes."

"I know."

"Okay. Stay safe my handsome mule."

"I will." I left out.

I adjusted my backpack and started walking.

Courtney's POV

After I neatly organized everything, my mom drove me to school. I arrived at 6:58. I stepped out of the car and looked at the school.

Well. I guess I'm back here again.

"Courtney." I heard my name being called.

I turned around and saw Bridgette.

"Bridgette." I waved.

Bridgette's been my best friend since Freshman year. We both had Physical Science together.

We both ecstatically greeted each other and hugged.

"How was your summer?" Bridgette asked.

"Great. I got to relax for a bit. Though half way through August I started early preparation for school." I said.

"Preparing for school in the middle of August?"

"Yeah. Just briefly reviewing substances that we'll learn this year. That way it's not a complete stranger when the teacher starts teaching it."