6. Final Exams 💔

IKHLAS POV.

Studying is a combination of study and dying, I studied and I feel like am dying.

I have been having serious headache, body weakness and loss of Appetite lately but I won't allow it to weigh me down. We need to pass that exam.

I can't even tell Hanny cause she is going to seize all my books and force me to rest, I don't really think I have time for rest, The timetable doesn't even have much intervals.

I still think about Haneef, I still feel the pain, I still miss him, I still worry about him and I still love him. I can't even ask haneefah for help because he is now her fiance, even though I know she will help me. Ohh Allah you are the only one that can help me .

"Hanny wake up and pray" I woke her up.

"Don't tell me you read till daybreak."

" Yeah I did, I wanted to sleep early but there was a topic I couldn't grab I had to go back to Inherent and added filteration in 200level Radiation Physics." I answered.

"Ok let me pray so you will explain it to me." She replied groggily and I answered with a simple nod.

"Alright I will be right back, please pass me that hijab. After ablution I'll just head to the masjid" she said.

________________

"You know for the Gastrointestinal Tract, the contrast media is normally the Barium Swallow, Barium Meal and Barium Enamel" I explained.

"Urrgh! studying is hard Ikhee don't you think it's time for you to sleep? Even if you are not sleepy at least rest for like an hour, you are looking like you are going to collapse at anytime so please help this brain and allow it to rest." She said, earnestly pleading with me.

"I don't want to sleep hanny" I whined.

" Don't worry just close your eyes and sleep okay? She said, still trying to persuade me.

"See I can't sleep I think I an having Insomnia these days." I replied.

" You are so stubborn Ikhlas convincing you is of no use" she scoffed.
"Alright let's continue."

___________________________

Exams starts today 8:30am. we were all outside the hall, dreading to go in. I finally mustered up some courage before asking Haneefah.

" Hanny are you ready?" And she replied with a simple "Yes"

"Allahumma la sahla illama jaaltahu sahla wa anta tajaalul hazna iza sh'ita sahla" we recited the supplication together and entered the hall.

HANEEFAH POV

Today is the day we wrote our last exam in Bayero University. I pray to Allah to grant us success, no resit and no repeat Insha Allah.

We have to sign out on our T-shirts, take pictures, and celebrate.

"Ikhlas! Ikhlas!! Where are you we need to take pictures" I called.

I entered the female restroom and heard someone whispering. I moved closer before recognizing ikhlas voice.

"Mummy I need to go as soon as possible. I can't stay here, please mummy just arrange everything for me, I will leave soon"

What in this world is going on and Why is she keeping it away from me? I need to find out.

I left and waited for her outside the restroom.