17. Khaleel💖

Ikhlas POV.

Things have been progressing well between khaleel and I, The physiotheraphy guy I exchanged contacts with last week.

FYI am back to Ibadan after so much complaints by mom. I have become really good friends with him and he is quite fun to be with. I miss my peaches though.

Well fawaz and Abbas are home for holidays which means more fun. "The more the merrier" we say, But unluckily less sleep, less alone times and too much noise.

Oh yeah! Delilah's wedding is in a week time and she chose me as her bridesmaid which means I'll be leaving for New York then.

"Sis tell fawaz to give me back my comic book" Abass yelled, barging in and storming out without waiting for me to even access the situation.

"this kids ehh! You guys won't be the death of me" I muttered.

I prayed Asr and decided to log into my WhatsApp account and luckily khaleel was online.

Khaleel ____ hey dear

Me_____ hi! How are you doing

Khaleel_____ Not fine, I miss u a bit not too much oo don't get all giddy 😉

Me _____ you wish 😏

Khaleel_____ wait a sec! You mean you didn't miss me. 😱

Me____ tell me a reason why I should

Khaleel___ because you can't keep my drop dead handsome self off your head. 😉

Me____ 😆😆😆😆😆 really?

Khaleel ____ yeah 🤷

Me____ well dear am so sorry to inform you that I didn't Miss you at all

Khaleel____ 😭 you've successfully shredded my heart

Me ____ I just stated the obvious 🤷

Khaleel_____ ok then. Am Sorry I have to go offline now, got tons of stuff to do.
Bye doll face

Me ____ Bye

I chuckled lightly, also logging out on WhatsApp. Khaleel's cockiness is Grade A+. Not to even talk of his humor well dats an A too.

I called my peaches and we talked for about Ten minutes before I went down to the kitchen to help with dinner.

Haneef POV.

I made my way into the compound with a racing heart as the gate man opened the gate for me.

I was so Nervous, I don't even know what mommy is up to this time around. She won't stop until she successfully separate Haneefah and I.
I don't even know why her hatred towards Haneefah is this strong.

"Sannu da zuwa babban Yaya (welcome home Big brother)" Baba Musa our gate man greeted, opening the car door for me.

"Yauwa Baba Musa ya iyali ( Thanks Baba how is your family)" I answered.

I got into the main sitting room, meeting Fati busy on her phone. I cleared my throat making my presence known to her.

"Yaya inawuni (good evening Brother)" she greeted.