11. A Happy Married life ♥️

Haneefah POV.

This is my sixth month of marriage and I think I am a happily married woman.

Haneef has been an awesome partner, a husband, a brother and a bestie. He takes me out on dates. in his free time and I understand that he is a busy man. He tries his best to always keep me company, loves making flush and most importantly always Hugs me.

Ohh God! I love hugs, it always bring joy and warmth to my heart whenever he takes me into his arms.

I stopped hearing from ikhlas two months ago and am really disturbed. I keep trying to reach her but I couldn't, her social media accounts are all blocked, her number isn't going through, am so fed up
Why did my marriage had to be the reason for our separation, I loved her like a sister, I let her go because I couldn't bear to see her in pain because of me.
I know she sacrificed alot but I also miss her. Yaya haneef told me to keep believing in her and wait for her. Am still holding onto that and I hope some sort of miracle happens.

Hey! Am starting my internship Next week in Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano and am so happy, I'll get to go out there and show them what I got.

Haneef POV.

"Assalamualaiki Habibty..
Habibty! Habibty!! "

I found her on the bedroom couch sleeping like a lazy cat. She seems to sleep alot these days. She does alot of unusual stuff recently, she eats alot, sleeps alot, always have headaches and she became picky about food.
Trust me it's weird seeing her that way.

"Hey princess! Wake up ur hubby is here" she lazily opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"What's wrong why are you sleeping here instead of the bed?"

"I was feeling dizzy that's why I wanted to rest and I fell asleep" She answered.

"Ok we are done with self medication. I think you should go see a doctor."

"Kai Yaya you are a doctor fa, I don't want to go to the hospital I didn't go to work today cos am starting to despise the Antiseptic smell of hospitals."

"Oh yeah I am a doctor but an opthalmologist so I have no idea what is going on with you so you need to have your health status checked. I don't even have to explain it to you, you know all these."

"Ok let me go get ready" she said without hiding the disappointment in her voice.

"Congratulations Madam you are 5 weeks pregnant" The doctor confirmed.

The suprised look on my face was immediately replaced by joy, I hugged my wife as the doctor congratulated us again.

"Wow! So I have a part of me in you princess. Thank you so much and I'll love and cherish you to the square of infinity." I patted her back as she sobbed.
women sha, she couldn't hold in the joy that she had to shed some tears. We thanked the doctor and headed home.

"Baby tell me what you want to eat I'll go get it for you." I asked with confidence feeling like a proud father to be.

"Yaya Danwake mai manja (dumplings with palm oil) she replied Making me choke on my own saliva.

"Wait! I thought you would say stuffs like, chicken, shawarma, ice cream, even the chocolate you love? But Danwake of all things. That's ewwww!!"

"Hey u asked me what I wanted to eat so why the ewww? Infact am not eating again." She said without hiding the annoyance in her voice, making me feel bad.

"Am sorry princess it's just not what I expected but nevertheless I'll get it for you."

"No I want to eat the one Kaka make."

" Ok done. "

I called kaka's number multiple times but she wasn't picking.

I dialed Ummah's number and she thankfully picked.

Haneef:- Assalamualaiki Ummah, good afternoon Ma.

Ummah:- Afternoon how are you and your wife?

Haneef:- Alhamdulillah Ma.Ummah pls are you at home I want to talk to Kaka.

Ummah:- yeah give me a sec.
........................

Kaka:- Mai gidana (my husband) how are you and how is that ugly girl.

Haneef:- (chuckled) fine kaka how is your health?

Kaka:- Alhamdulillah i need you to renew my glasses, the old one is making my head ache.

Haneef:- ok Kaka but you need to come to the hospital cos I'll need to run some tests on you. Kaka please can you make Danwake for haneefah? She threw a tantrum that she will only eat yours. I'll come pick it up later.

Kaka:- Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!! Alhamdulillah!!! I have been wondering when you were going to give me the good news. It's not late now. I'll make so come pick me up let me go see her.

Haneef:- ok Kaka bye.

This woman Sha, she catches on so quickly.

Haneefah was taking a nap so I didn't bother to park the car, I just picked her up bridal style and lay her down on the bed.

I bathed and prayed Asr before going to get Kaka. Haneefah is still sleeping, I kissed her forehead. silently, I mumbled a thank you before heading off.

I pressed the car honk to inform their security guy of my arrival and He opened the gate. Before I could park in the parking lot, I spotted Kaka standing with her food warmer.

"Kaka why didn't you wait inside?"

" No I want to go see my baby so let's go."

" Ok let me greet ummah"

" she went out to see a friend so let's just go."

We arrived safely, meanwhile Kaka kept disturbing me to increase my speed cos she can't wait to see her baby.

Haneefah POV

I woke up to find the house empty, I think yaya went to get my dumplings.

I was eating churros and Nutella, concentrating on Thundermans when I heard Kaka Salam I sprang up to go hug her. I really missed her usual Woody scent.

She served me the dumplings with Zobo (hibiscus tea) and I really enjoyed every taste of it.

"How old is your pregnancy" she asked.

"It's Five weeks old Kaka" I replied happily.

"kaiii!! Children of nowadays don't know the meaning of shyness" she said nudging my shoulder.

We laughed it off and discussed about many things before my husband took her back home. I prayed Magrib and cooked pasta and veggie sauce for my husband.

Author's Note ❤️

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖