15. Reunion❤️💖.

Haneefah POV.

Weekends are like heaven. You get to rest, Actually do what you want without work getting in the way.

I laied on my couch watching television, I was so bored that none of the programs seem interesting. I kept going through but none seem to catch my attention. I finally put it off and decided to have some sleep. I was about making my way to the bedroom when I heard a knock.

I opened the door only for my eyes to meet with those Hazel ones. My breath hitched as I kept staring at her and she was doing the same.

"Hey peaches!!!" She said breaking the silence. I still couldn't answer, contemplating if it was a dream or am really seeing ikhlas. Tears started to find their way out of my eyes as I managed to ask if she was really the one. The ikhlas am seeing here is a more matured woman.

We hugged each other as we make our way back into the house. We both sat on the couch staring at each other then she muttered "I Miss you" which immediately awoke my fighting instincts. I slapped her arm as a fresh new wave of Anger swept through me.

"Ouchh!!!! It hurts" she winced then chuckled.

"Ohh so it's funny?" I asked attacking her with more vicious hits but she kept laughing.

After I was done hitting her, I went to the kitchen to get something for her drink. We chatted and she explained why she cut off all contacts and how much she missed me. I forgave her afterall I was the causative agent behind everything.

"How did you locate my house?" I asked her.
"Well I came to kano yesterday, spent the night in Ummah's place plus I didn't know kaka is still there she recognized me instantly. So this morning Ummah gave me directions to your house" she explained as I looked at her with so much affection, realizing how much I missed her and what a matured beautiful woman she became.

We cooked, ate and chatted together till evening. "Let me get going before it's late. Sorry I really can't wait maybe I'll come back when your husband and kids are around. can't wait to meet them. Or at least let me see their pictures. Sometimes I do wonder who they will look like between the both of you." She said excitedly.

"I don't have kids yet" I replied sadly. Killing the exciting vibe around her.

"What happened?" she asked clearly concerned and I told her everything.

"Don't worry my dear your own time is coming, you will give birth to twins, triplets, quadruplets by the grace of Allah. The most important thing is that your husband loves you and he isn't complaining okay, so hang on a little bit more you are going to shed tears of joy"
She consoled me as I poured out all my bottled up emotions to her. Ikhlas is indeed a blessing to me.

"Extend my greetings to ummah and kaka" We exchanged contact info, bade each other good bye and she left.

Few minutes later I heard the sound of my husband's car. "Hey dear welcome back" I greeted him with a hug.

"You look like a two year old kid that got a candy after a whole month of waiting, I have forgotten the last time you seem genuinely happy" he said.

"Spit it out I can't wait to hear what is responsible for that smile."

"Ok Yaya" I started; the thing is I met someone one I have been longing........

"IKHLAS? He cut me off, looking very surprised. "You mean that you met Ikhlas?"

"How did you know?" I asked him. "Well Ikhlas is the only person you will be this happy to meet" he replied with a shrug Yes Yaya I finally met her again, she came back to me Yaya am so happy I squealed happily.

I texted her to know if she went home safely, then served dinner.
He ate dinner, we watched a movie before settling for bed. I told him so many funny stories, and so many things I missed about My sunshine. Before sleep managed to rip Ikhlas's thoughts off my head.

Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb! You gave me another source of hope. You returned Ikhlas back to my life in my darkest time when I needed her the most. All glory be to Allah.

A/N please read.

Salam lovelies 🥰

Am so sorry the chapter is short, and I promise to make it up in the next chapters.

In a nutshell Ikhlas is back. (Den! Den!! Den!!!😱😱) What do you think is going to happen? Is Ikhlas still in love with her best friend's husband? Is Haneefah's mother inlaw going to fulfill her threatening promise? What will be Haneefah's Fate?

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖