I'll miss you so much

the hardest time is when your significant other has to leave. For a long amount of time. Not being able to be with that person, not being able to touch that person.
And that's exactly what happened to Lili and Cole.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said kissing her softly on the forehead as she slowly opened her eyes, looking directly into Coles.

"Good morning." she mumbled smiling. But at the other hand, she wasn't happy at all. She realized that it's finally the day. The day where Cole has to leave to film his new movie five feet apart in new orleans for 2 months.

Of course there will be some breaks when they're able to see each other but Lili will probably still be alone in Vancouver for around 3 weeks at first.

For some couples it might not be a big deal but for them it is. They love each other so much that they can barely be without one another. Also Lili's anxiety has been acting up lately and Cole has always been there for here if something happens. He has always been there for her when she needed him the most. And now he'll be gone for a short amount of time.

"Do you really have to leave?" she said sadly snuggling up stronger into his embrace.

He nodded obviously being incredibly sad and worried. He doesn't wanna leave her at all.

"Yes..I'm sorry, love. I really have to." he stroked her arm.

"Mhm.." she mumbled. "Let's get you ready then. Your flight is in 5 hours." She gave him a long passionate kiss. He could feel her anxiety. He could feel the fear of letting him go.

___________________________________

"babe.. I really have to check in now." he said with a sad voice kissing his girlfriend on the hair. They were hugging for the last 5 minutes straight.

"Look at me Lils." he said putting one finger under her chin, pulling it up so that he can directly look in her beautiful green eyes.

"3 weeks. And I'll be back. Okay? We're gonna facetime every evening. If something's up with you, call me right away. That is the only way I can help you. Alright? I love you." he said with the softest face she has ever seen from him.

Tears were running down her cheeks. And she doesn't even know why. He will be back in 3 weeks. But she will miss him endlessly.

"I love you too. I'll miss you so much." she mumbled.

That's the cue for the last kiss before saying goodbye. He grabbed her face and kissed her as if he was leaving for years.

"Please don't cry, love." he said after pulling away. "Goodbye." he added, slowly walking away from her after letting her hand go.

____________________________________

Cole's gone for 1 1/2 weeks and Lili can already feel her anxiety acting up stronger. Waking up without him, falling asleep without him, doing everything wirhout him, scared her.

Lili heard a knock on the door as she was sitting in her trailer on the floor, crying. She just needed him.

"Lili? Are u okay honey?" It's Madchen. The woman who's always there for lili, just as if she was her real mum.

"Come in." Lili yelled sobbing.

"What's wrong sweatheart." she said kneeling in front of her, stroking her arm lovely.

"Nothing." Lili lied not looking at her.

"Lili.." she whispered knowing that she lied.
"You can tell me, you know that right?"

She sighed. "I don't know.. it's just.. as you might know, cole's gone for filming his new movie and my anxiety is really acting up lately.. and I just need him."

"Have you called him yet?" she asked.

Lili shook her head.

"Lili! You have to talk to him about that." she said seriously.

"Yeah. I know. But filming this movie is such a big chance for him and I don't wanna ruin that."

"You're not ruining that if you're talking to him about that."

"Yes I am. He would be worried as hell and couldn't concentrate on his acting anymore."

"Lili.."

"No. I'm gonna be fine. I'll visit him in 1 1/2 weeks anyway."

Lili wished she was as positive as she sounded. But she wasn't. And she also was selfless as hell which means she decided not to tell him. Even though he told her to call him if anything happens.

_____________________________________

Two days later she sat on the couch of their apartment. Still alone. She was watching TV while eating chocolate, hoping that it would calm her down.

But the last thing she was expecting in that specific moment was her significant other standing in their apartment. "Surprise." he said smiling.

Lili looked up and saw him. Within a few seconds she run up to him and hugged him strongly. She couldn't stop her tears from falling. She cried right into his shirt.

"Hey hey hey. Baby what's wrong?" he said worriedly after noticing that she cries. "I'm here, it's okay." he mumbles after kissing her head.

"I - I just mi - missed you so much." she stuttered being relieved that he's back.

"Why are you back already?" she asked confused still sobbing a little.

"Madchen called me. She said that your anxiety was acting up strongly while I was gone. I was so incredibly worried and took the next flight to be there for you."

I looked at him with heart eyes. "Thank you so much.. you're literally the best boyfriend ever." She said smiling a little. "But what about your movie. Was Justin (the director) fine with it?" She asked shyly.

"Yes of course. Everything is fine. And now lets get into bed and cuddle up all night."  he suggested chuckling.

"Wait I forgot something." Lili got closer to him and lovely pressed her lips against his.

"Oh yeah. That was important. How could you forget?" He said smirking and kissing me again.

______________________________________

requests are open <3