Lili's secret baby

Requested by: @sky12332

———————————

today will be the first day on set of Riverdale for Lili. She's incredibly nervous but happy to have such a big opportunity.

But Lili has a big secret. She got pregnant when she was 18 and has now a 1 year old daughter. She decided to go back into acting to make something of her life. But it's gonna be harder than she thought as a teen mom. Because literally nobody knows about her child and she actually doesn't want anybody to know.

While Lili is on set, her daughter Ava is at her friend's. This is gonna be incredibly exhausting but she doesn't wanna live her life only depending on Ava. She still wants to have a successful career.

As Lili walked from her car in direction to her trailer she felt a hand on her back. She gasped and turned around to face Cole.

„You scared me." she laughed.
„I'm sorry Lils." he responsed giggling while continue walking with me.

Cole and her were pretty close since the day they met somehow. They're close friends but she might be catching feelings for him though. But this can't be happening, Lili has a 1 year old daughter from another relationship at home.

„Are you ready for the first day on set?" he asked happily and Lili shrugged her shoulders.
„I really don't know what to feel." she laughed.
„You'll do amazing I'm sure." he smiled at her and tapped on her shoulder twice. Lili suddenly got goosebumps due his touch.
„You'll do great as well." she replied chuckling.

„I gotta go. Kj is waiting for me." he said while walking away from Lili. Lili smiled at herself. Why is she falling for that man?

A few days went by and the first days on set were amazing. Lili really loved working with the crew and enjoyed filming Riverdale. But her days were exhausting though.

Waking up very early to get Ava and herself ready, leaving Ava at her friend's house before driving to the set, after filming picking her child up and trying to have some alone time with her in the evening. She has NO time for herself.

One day she was on set and simply chatting with Kj, Cami and Cole in between the scenes. Cole was sitting next to her. They were laughing about the dumbest shit as Lili's phone suddenly started ringing. She got a call from her friend. It must be something about Ava, she thought.

„I gotta take this." Lili said suddenly while standing up to leave the room. Cole was looking at her confused as he noticed how worried she got the second she looked at her phone.

„Emily? Everything alright?" Lili asked after accepting the call.

Emily sighed. „Not really.. I'm sorry.. but Ava is throwing up and crying the entire time. She isn't feeling well at all." she said and left Lili shocked and overwhelmed. Fuck, she thought. What is she supposed to do now.