love is love

Requested by: @kisswithcole

- Happy Pridemonth y'all! <3 -

—————

„and another one." Cole smiled and pressed another kiss on his wife's lips.

„Cole stawp." she giggled. „You're overkissing me."

He laughed. „Overkissing?" and raised his eyebrows while looking into Lili's eyes. She was sitting on the kitchen counter right in front of him.

„Yes." she replied laughing.

„Well then one more is still possible right?" Cole chuckled and kissed Lili's neck twice.

„You're a dork." she rolled her eyes at him.

„No. I just wanna have some quality time with my wife. What's so bad about it." he pulled a strand of hair behind her ear.

„Nothing.. except the fact that your daughter will be home in any second." she laughed.

„Oh well maybe it's a cue to stop then." he grinned.

„Oh definitely. We can postpone that alright?" Lili said leaving the kitchen counter and kissing cole on the cheek.

„I can live with that." Cole smirked and Lili giggled. It's insane that even after a long time of dating, they are still very much in love as they were when they started.

Only a few minutes later they heard a door shut. A few noises after.

„Oh Lola! You're up for lunch?" Lili said kindly as their 15-year old daughter entered their open kitchen.

Cole turned around to face his biggest pride and smiled.

Lola sighed and shook her head slowly.

„No thanks. I'm not hungry I'll just go into my room." she replied, smiled slightly and turned around to walk up the stairs.

Cole turned to Lili and looked at her in confusion.

„Woah since when is the daughter of Cole Sprouse rejecting food?" Lili jokes and Cole shrugged his shoulders.

„You're right. That's weird." he laughed shortly.

„I feel like something is bothering her.. that's just not Lola.." Lili bit her lip in nervousness.

„Yeah.. but we shouldn't be digging for answers. If there's anything she will tell us at some point." Cole replied.

Lili nodded and sat down on his lap.
„I hope she's okay.. she usually trusts us everything."

„No worries, love. She's still a teenager and probably does not tell us everything." he laughed slightly and kissed Lili's cheek.

„Yeah okay true." she responsed and chuckled.