pregnancy mood swings

Lili is 20 weeks pregnant in this and she has to deal with a lot of mood swings. And so has Cole.

Lili and Cole were currently watching a movie together. Lili was starving and decided to eat some popcorn. She had that bowl close to her when Cole started chuckling while admiring hee.

„What?" she asked looking at him.
„Oh, it's nothing. Enjoy your popcorn, love." he smirked

Lili rolled her eyes and took another one in her mouth being pleased.

Cole didn't pay attention to Lill much when she randomly started crying. She closed her eyes and let out big sobs.

„Lili!? What's wrong? Hey hey hey." Cole asked while pulling her onto his lap. She sobbed into his T-shirt.

„What's up?" he looked at her worriedly.

„There was a cat in the movie." she stuttered and Cole started to look confused.

„And?" he asked while rubbing her back.
„She was so cute." Lili replied sobbing.

„What?" Cole mouthed to himself not knowing what's going on. But then he remembered that she's suffering from mood swings so he decided to comfort her rather than looking at her disgusted and confused.

„It's alright, baby." he wrapped his arms around her and softly kissed her head.
„Can you stop crying for me? What can I do to make you happier?" he asked.

„Cuddle me for the rest of our lives. Like this. Never let me go." she mumbled into his chest and snuggled even closer.

„Alright. I can do this." he laughed.
„But can I go to the toilet qui—"

„No." she interrupted him not letting him go.
„you stay here with me." she inisted and closed her eyes on his chest.
Cole looked confused but that's probably something he has to get used to.

During the night Lili woke up to weird feelings inside her belly. It was the baby kicking along her inner stomach. She chuckled and stroked it with her hands.

But she suddenly felt a feeling of hunger. Like hunger of something sweet.

She turned around to see Cole sleeping peacefully. She would normally never do that but she slowly shook him awake.

„Coleee." she mumbled.
Cole immediately looked at her to see if everything's alright.

„Huh? What's wrong? Are you okay lils?" he said tiredly.

„I'm hungry." she said happily.

„And?" Cole continued and sighed.

„Can you get me vanilla ice cream?" she asked suddenly and Cole's jaw dropped.

„We don't have any at home anymore." Cole replied shrugging his shoulders.

„Can you buy me ice cream please? I need it. And that little human does as well!" she insisted smiling widely.

„At first. Lili it's 4am. And second. How am I supposed to get ice cream at 4am??" he looked at her confused.

„hm... gas station?" she started to have puppy eyes.

„Are you insane?" he laughed.

„Please." she looked very sad just as she was about to cry.

„Okay okay, baby, I'll be right back." Cole gave in. He stood up and took some clothes on to get Lili Ice cream. He feels like a dad who has to make his child happy.

After a while he came back to Lili sitting on the bed. Her Face lighted up as soon as she saw Cole entering the bedroom.

„Cole!" she said happily.
„Yes. I've got your ice cream." he laughed and handed it to her. She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips.