love

a/n again you can listen to the song if you wanna get the maximum of feelings. We all know it's their song <3

—————

Lili and Cole entered their apartment laughing.

„This night has been amazing." he suddenly said and looked Lili deeply in the eyes.

„Yes it was fun." she bit her lip and chuckled. „especially because we haven't seen a lot of our friends in so long." she added.

„Yeah that's right." he smiled and found himself being lost in her eyes. And so was she.

„You're staring at me." she whispered.

„You're doing the same." he replied and chuckled.

„I don't see you complaining." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He leaned down to kiss her passionately and she kissed back. Cole could feel her smiling during the kiss which made him the happiest man alive.

„I love you so much." she whispered as they were resting their foreheads at each other after pulling away from the kiss.

Cole smiled before pulling completely away. „yes!" he exclaimed and Lili looked at him in confusion.

„Thanks for saying it back." she laughed.

„No no no. I love you too!" he replied. „I've got an idea for us. What we exactly need right now." he chuckled.

„Okay.. go ahead?" lili said still in confusion.

„Wait here." he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. Lili laughed to herself not knowing what he's planning.

Cole grabbed some candles and the roses, standing in their bedroom and went into the bathroom.

He started filling warm water into the bathtub. He decorated it with rose petals and placed candles everywhere. He lighted the candles and waited for the bathtub to be full of water.

Cole smiled to himself. That's the quality time they needed right now. Lili loved romantic stuff so Cole turned off the light, making the room go dark. The only light in this room were the candles. He put some random stuff being around the bathtub away, making sure nothing is distracting them.

„Cole what are you doing, I'm getting bored." she yelled and laughed.

„Hold on a second." he yelled back.

After a while he returned to Lili sitting on the couch.

„Finally." she laughed and stood up.

„So, give me your hand m'lady." he said and reached out for Lili's hand. She rolled her eyes and let Cole it.

„Where are we going." Lili said as she was following Cole.

„Mexico." he replied in sarcasm.

„Very funny, asshole."

Cole laughed as they reached the bathroom door.

„I'm scared. What is in there? You're smirking." Lili said and Cole laughed.

„Lemme cover your eyes." he said making Lili look weirdly.

„Cole you're scaring me." she laughed.

„There's nothing to be scared of." he said and went behind her to cover her eyes.

„Okay open the door now." Cole mumbled.

„Please pay attention that I'm not walking against anything." she giggled while starting to walk.

„I thought I'd make sure that you walk against something?" he joked.

„Cole shut up." she laughed and so did he.

„Okay. Here you go." he said while pulling his hands from his eyes.

Lili gasped. „Awww Cole this is amazing." she said softly while looking at him. She had sparkling eyes.

„I figured you wanna have some romantic quality time maybe.. so I thought this would be a great idea. I hope you li —"

Lili interrupted him with a long passionate kiss.
„I love it! Thank you so much." she smiled widely.

So she turned around for Cole to unzip her dress. He did and let it fall down onto the floor. Cole started kissing her neck and she giggled.

After that he unclipped her bra and removed her slip.

She turned around to face Cole and chuckled.
„You like the view huh?" she asked.

„Who wouldn't?" he replied making Lili giggle.

He removed his clothes and went into the bathtub. He sat down grabbing Lili's hand to help her in. She joined and found herself laying in between Cole's legs on top of him. Cole's arms were wrapped around her chest while Lili was resting her head on his chest.

Cole started to stroke Lili's arm with foam, rubbing it gently on her. She smiled gently.

„This feels amazing." she whispered.

Cole kissed her head. He was so happy to be there with her. They were completely enjoying the moment.

Lili turned around to lay chest on chest. She looked him deeply in the eyes and smiled.

„I love you." she whispered.

„I love you too." he replied before pulling her into a long kiss, noticing that both of them want more. They kept smiling into the kiss as it became heated.

After making love they found themselves back in each others arms.
„That was exciting and really amazing." Cole said before kissing lili on the cheek.

She giggled and nodded in agreement.
„That was so romantic. I love it." she whispered as she rubbed his hand with her thumb.

They continued to enjoy their moment. It was full of love. Their bodies were as close as possible to each other, enjoying each other's embrace.

„I know what's missing now." Cole started.

„Huh?" Lili asked in confusion.

Cole moved a little and grabbed his phone laying on the edge of the bathtub.

„I thought phones are not allowed right now." Lili giggled.

„For this, they are." he continued tapping on it until he was connected with a jukebox.

„What are you doing." she laughed.

Suddenly a melody filled the room.

„In the car, in the car, in the backseat, I'm your baby" Cole started singing making Lili go completely emotional.

„Aww Cole." she whispered making herself turn around to look at him in awe. Cole doesn't really like to sing, so as soon as he does, it hits Lili hard. His voice is beautiful.

„We go fast, we go so fast, we don't move." he continued making tears forming in Lili's eyes. Cole chuckled.

„Oh, be my once in a lifetime
Lying on your chest, in my party dress" Lili sang after a while, while resting her head on his chest.

Cole wrapped his arms around her again and kissed her head.

„You know that I'd just die to make you proud."

Lili smiled widely.
„The taste, the touch, the way we love, It all comes down to make the sound of our..."

„Love song." the both sang until smashing their lips together passionately. This was the most romantic moment they have ever experienced.

„I love you. So much, Lili." Cole breathed out.

„I love you too."