sexy time in Mexico

Requested by @doire07I hope it's fine by that lol I also added some content that mentions sex and so on so if you feel uncomfortable reading skip the end of the chapter

I hope it's fine by that lol
I also added some content that mentions sex and so on so if you feel uncomfortable reading skip the end of the chapter. It's not smut tho it's just mentioned. I was asked to add some sexy sprousehart so that's what I did.😌
_________________________________

It's December 30th in this and Lili and Cole have some days off. They're cudding in their apartment right now.

Cole was stroking her hair and smiling brightly.
Lili looked up to him and raised her eyebrows.

„What's up? Why are you smiling?" she asked chuckling.
„I have a surprise for you." he started, grabbing his phone.

Lili looked at him confused, not knowing what the surprise will be. Until Cole showed her something on his phone.

„Oh my god! Are you serious?" Lili stood up, looking suprised into his green eyes. He nodded smiling.

„We're seriously gonna fly to Mexico this evening for new years?" She asked. He nodded again before smashing his lips onto Lili's.

„Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I love you!!" Lili kept smiling and leaving kisses all over his face, making him chuckle.

„Go and pack up your stuff." Cole said leaving one last kiss on her lips. She immediately jumped and went into their room quickly.

>She's packing now< Cole texted Kj.

After a while Lili was ready to go and they went to the airport in early evening.

- time jump -

„This place looks so amazing Cole!" Lili said happily while walking through their apartment in Mexico. It's big and has a pool & a whirlpool in the backyard. Impressing she thought.

„But why are there three bedrooms though?" she laughed wrapping her arms around Cole's body.

„Maybe because we aren't alone?" Cole said confusing Lili.
„What?" she chuckled.

Suddenly Kj and Cami entered the apartment, making Lili smile as hell.

„Oh my god!" Lili almost screamed hugging both of them tight.

„What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

„Spending new years with you guys. It was the idea of your lovely boyfriend right there." cami asked smiling.

Lili walked over to Cole again and pressed her lips onto his. „Thank you so much." She whispered making him smile.

„Okay so how about you guys go into the pool already and we're gonna unpack all of our stuff and join you later on?" Kj asked.

Cole raised his eyebrows. „Kj it's practically night." he laughed.

„And who cares?" he chuckled leaving the room. Cami just shrugged with her shoulders and followed Kj.