sweet little family

Requested by: @2112abirp

Lili and Cole were in a peaceful sleep as they heard crying in the room next to them.

Cole groaned and rubbed his eyes. Lili sighed and was about to stand up.
„I'll go get her." she whispered.

„No I will. You have to get some rest." Cole insisted being tired as hell. It was literally in the middle of the night.

„No no, it's fine. I probably have to feed her anyway." lili responsed.

Cole sighed. He knows how exhausted Lili is. She hasn't been sleeping that much recently. There were some times when Ella, their almost 1 year old daughter, didn't wake them up in the middle of the night or only once. But recently it feels like she's crying all night. And Lili is tired as hell.

Lili stood up to walk into their child's room. As she opened the door she immediately saw their crying daughter laying in her crib.

„Hey sweetheart. Shh. Mommy's here. It's okay." Lili whispered while slowly picking her up. She was walking around with the baby in her arms to calm her down. But nothing actually worked. She kept crying.

She's probably hungry Lili thought. So she sat down on the chair in the baby's room and pulled her shirt up for her to start drinking. Lili tried to stop breastfeeding for a while but it didn't really work that well. She also wants to be close to her like this but she knows she can't be breastfeeding her forever.

Anyways. Ella didn't stop crying and Lili was about to drive insane. She didn't even want to eat even though Lili knows her daughter really well and knows exactly that she's hungry.

She sighed and went back with her to Cole in their bedroom. Cole was still awake and waiting for Lili to come back. He looked confused as soon as the loud screams of the baby came closer.

Lili entered the room and Cole looked at her worriedly.
„She won't stop crying and I can't feed her." Lili said just as she was about to break down.

„Come here. Give her to me and try to rest lili. You look horrible." Cole said worriedly and took Ella of my arms.

Lili laid down and watched Cole dealing with the baby. He kept walking around and stroked her little forhead. He talked to her in a cute little Cole voice. Lili loved watching him trying Ella to calm down. And it worked. It didn't take that long until the room was filled with giggles rather than cries. Cole started to smile brightly.

„She's really a daddy's girl huh?" Lili chuckled. Cole looked at her softly and shrugged his shoulders. „Like how do you do that always so fast?" she asked laughing.
„Magic." he responded.

He layed down next to her and gave the baby to Lili so that she can finally feed her in peace. She pulled up her shirt and enjoyed the feeling.
„Thank god." she mumbled and cole laughed. He pressed a big kiss on her cheek and cuddled up into her shoulder to watch his daughter.

„She's still so beautiful." Cole muttered observing the baby eating.

„My breast or the baby?" Lili laughed and cole rolled his eyes. „The baby of course."

„Cole you're saying that everyday." Lili laughed.

„Yeah because it's actually true. Just like her mom." Cole kissed her shoulder twice and rested his chin on her again.

After a while Ella was done eating.
„I'm gonna bring her back to bed." Lili said.

„Wait." Cole took the baby from her smiling. „just a few more minutes."

He looked directly into Ella's green eyes and started to tap on her little stomach. She started giggling loudly. After that he took her little feet and kissed them twice. Ella turned into the happiest baby on earth. She kept giggling while looking at cole.

Lili chuckled. „Cole.. can't you play with her when it's not in the middle of the night?" She laughed.

Cole looked at Lili. „Nah. She's just too adorable I can't resist."

„You guys have only eyes for each other I see?" Lili smiled brightly.

Cole chuckled just as an incredibly proud dad. And trust me. He is. No one could ever take this away from him.

„Don't worry love. This little thing won't be the only one for so long." Cole looked at Lili and pulled her into a deep kiss. Lili chuckled at the thought of getting a second child.

„I hope so. Because otherwise I'll be third weeling my entire life." Lili laughed and stroked the baby's head softly. They're truly a sweet little family.

————————————-

Requests are still open