we'll get through this together

Requested by @arri1134

————————————
Rape mentioned!!

„Hey love, how was the party?" Lili asked happily when Cole entered their house in the middle of the night as she was waiting for him. She walked up to Cole and wrapped her arms around his waist. He smiled slightly.

„It was fine." he replied and kissed her forehead. But it wasn't fine at all.

Cole got raped by a drunk woman. He wasn't able to do anything against it and Cole was still shocked as hell. He felt like he cannot move anymore. But he decided to hide it from Lili. He doesn't wanna stress her and he doesn't want her to start worrying. She's so happy lately.

„Are you tired?" she asked while cupping his face. He nodded.

„Well let's go into bed then shall we?" she smiled at him.

Two weeks later. The day came by pretty fast. Cole still wasn't feeling that good and he thought about what happened constantly. But Lili is distracting him a little. Being with her made him at least feel safe.

One evening they were watching a movie together. During the commercial break Lili sat down onto his lap and looked him deeply in the eyes.
„Hey." she chuckled before kissing him on the lips.

„You're beautiful." Cole mumbled while admiring her beauty. She giggled.

That was when she turned the TV off.
„You know. I think we deserve some actual alone time huh?" she said seductively while starting to kiss Cole passionately.

It felt good but Cole still was a little anxious. They haven't had sex since that incident happened as they were always busy or Cole simply rejected her due his anxiety.

But in that exact moment he decided to keep going. He obviously didn't want her to stop. But he was scared. He actually cannot have sex with her mentally but he was too scared to tell her.

„I missed this." Lili mumbled against Cole's now naked chest. He felt her warm and loud breathing against it that caused goosebumps at his entire body.

Cole picked Lili up and took her into the bedroom. While Lili was fully undressing herself Cole simply couldn't think of anything else than the incident. She was kissing down his entire stomach and Cole moaned quietly even though he was scared.

„Are you okay love? Relax." Lili said as she noticed that nothing is coming from my side. Cole just nodded.

They continued theie night together and lili fell in a peaceful sleep in Cole's arms after. But Cole couldn't. He kept remembering of what happened that night. Lili obviously made him feel good but the god damn incident is not going out of his mind.

He suddenly started crying quietly as he couldn't take it anymore. He doesn't wanna think about this experience everytime he has mind blowing sex with his girlfriend but he can't. He just want this to be over.

Lili suddenly moved as her head was laying on his chest when Cole tried to sob quietly. She lifted her head and noticed that he's crying.

„Hey hey hey hey hey." she mumbled while cupping his face to look him in the eyes. She was wide awake suddenly.

„Cole." she whispered worriedly.
„What's wrong?" she looked at him softly but Cole tried to look away shyly. He was clearly hurt.

„Cole, tell me." she insisted but he sighed.
„I just can't." he replied nervously.

„Hey hey hey. You can tell me everything. Okay?"
He nodded slightly.

„Okay so. What is it?" she asked worriedly.

„You know.. after we had sex.. it kind of reminded me of something.. that's why I was kinda off." he started to shake and hold on tight to lili's hand. Lili looked confused.

„I didn't tell you any of this because I thought it will go by itself someday.. after some time.. but it doesn't. And it won't.." he started to sob stronger. Lili hugged him tightly.

„tell me what happened? I'm here for you." she whispered pulling him close to her.

„At the party.. 2 weeks ago. I hadn't that much fun. But the little fun I had was over as soon as a 40 year old drunk woman came up to me and dragged me outside.. to.. t - to.." he didn't manage to pronounce the last words of the sentence.

Lili was shocked. She didn't know what to say. „Oh my god." she whispered for herself.
„C - cole.. I'm so s - sorry.." she stuttered nervously. „I don't know.. what to say.. but why didn't you tell me in the first place?" she cupped his face and slowly stroked his cheeks. He just shrugged his shoulders.

„we will get through it together okay? I'm sorry that I indicated the sex earlier. I didn't know. But I'll be there for you the entire time." she mumbled while looking directly into his eyes.

„Maybe you should go and see a therapist? Oh and we should definitely report that woman." Lili suggested making Cole nod slightly. Lili then kissed Cole's head softly.

„Try to sleep, love." she mumbled while wrapping her arms around him to have him close to her.
After a few minutes he fell asleep in her arms again.

————————

Well that was shitty even tho I actually feel really inspired to write one shots right now lol💀✌🏽