Daddy's here

It was a normal day on set when Lili walked into the riverdale high to film a scene with Cami.

Lili was 30 weeks pregnant and couldn't be any happier. Especially that she didn't lose her job as it was her biggest fear.

„Oh there she is." the director said and Lili went in position to start the scene.

„And, action!" we heard and that's when we started the scene.

„B, you sure you wanna do that?" Cami said as Veronica.

I turned around to face her.
„Yeah. I guess so. There's no other - ouch!" Lili exclaimed while placing her hands on her stomach.

„Lili? Are u alright?" Cami panicked and Lili just nodded.

„Yeah, everything's fine. She's just moving around way too much and kicking the hell out of me. She cannot give me a break and it hurts so much." She sighed and closed her eyes while taking a deep breath to calm her baby down.

„Can we start over?" the director asked and Lili agreed.

Just as she went back to her position she felt the baby kick again.

„Can't you give mommy a little break."
She sighed loudly.

„Maybe she notices that you're stressed." Cami said and Lili shrugged her shoulders.

„I have no clue, but she's honestly kicking so strongly. It never was that strong before." Lili said while sitting down onto a chair stroking her belly slowly.

„Can anyone get Cole?" She asked while closing her eyes in pain.

„Why?! Are you alright?!" Cami asked again while panicking.

„Cami, I'm fine. I just think that our little girl might need him."

Cami agreed and started walking to get Cole. It didn't take him a minute to come by.

„Lil, what's up?" he asked worriedly.

„She just won't stop moving and kicking me. My organs actually wanna live in peace but they can't if she keeps kicking them." Lili sighed.

„Okay okay. Shh. Calm down. Everything is fine." Cole said to calm her down. He slowly placed his hands on Lili's belly and stroked it softly.

„Hey, little Bella. Daddy's here." he whispered to her stomach and kept stroking it.

„Do you wanna sleep for a bit so that mommy can work? Please." he gently kissed the belly and Lili giggled.

„I don't feel any movements, is she calm?" he asked after a while and Lili nodded in confusion.

„Yes.. yes she is." Lili giggled.

„Wow, I really have magic hands huh?" Cole stood up again and helped her up.

„No, she just needs some touches of her daddy sometimes as well. She only has me most of the time." Lili smiled.

„But that's not an excuse for kicking you so hardly though." Cole replied and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

„Alright, I need to film another scene as well. Call me if you need my help again." Cole winked at her and left the room.

„wow, he has such a big connection to the baby, doesn't he?" Cami asked in amazement. Lili smiled and chuckled at herself.
„He really has."

That night, Cole woke up and noticed that his girlfriend was missing next to him.
„Lili?" he whispered with his tired sleepy voice. Obviously no answer.

So he stood up to check on Lili if everything was alright.
He walked into the livingroom and spotted Lili walking around slowly while stroking her bumb. She was clearly incredibly tired and exhausted.

„Lils why aren't you sleeping?" Cole asked in confusion. Lili looked at him and sighed.

„your daughter does not let me." she replied and looked down at her bump. It was almost so big that she couldn't see her feet anymore.

„Why? What is she doing?" Cole walked closer to her.

„She keeps moving. Besides that she's kicking either to the outside or right into my organs." Lili took a deep breath and sat down onto the couch.

„I'm trying to calm her down somehow. I really cannot sleep if something is constantly moving and hurting in myself."

„How about you lay down in bed and I'll try to calm her down, hm?" Cole suggested and Lili just nodded.

„I'll make you a tea quickly, you look a little pale, love. Are you really fine?" he asked worriedly.

„Yeah.. I just need sleep." she whispered and Cole nodded before kissing her temple.

„Lay down, I'll be right back." Cole said before standing up to walk into the kitchen. A few minutes later he returned with a cup of tea.

„Here." Cole smiled and handed Lili the cup.
„Thank you so much." she chuckled and pecked him on the lips.

„So why are you bothering mommy like this now again, princess? She needs a break you know that right?" Cole started talking to the baby while slowly joining Lili into bed.

He pulled her closer to him and placed his hand on her stomach.

„Now she kicked me." Cole laughed in excitement and Lili just smiled slightly.
„I felt that." she replied.

„I'm sorry. I'll try to calm her down while you try to sleep okay?" Cole suggested and Lili agreed.

Cole started stroking Lili's belly gently. Like a proud dad. He was smiling at her bump, knowing that their child is in there. He would do everything to take Lili the pain away though.

As soon as he noticed that Lili's asleep, he didn't feel any other movements again.

„You really like the touch of daddy, don't you?" He said against her stomach and smiled to himself brightly.

——————-

Okay so I'd love to do a Cole being protective oneshot. It doesn't matter if being protective of Lili or their child. But if you have an idea for a storyline relating to Cole being protective, please let me know♥️