assaulted

Requested by: @kkop23

Warning! Rape & self harm mentioned.

———————————————

Sometimes life goes on differently. Not at all like you've imagined. That's exactly what happened to Lili.

„Babee! I'm home!" Cole yelled happily as he arrived at home after an exhausting day of work.

„Lili?" he asked again as he didn't get any response. He got worried. What he didn't expect was finding her crying on the bathroom floor. She had a panic attack.

„Lili!" Cole screamed and immediately pulled her into his embrace.
„Shh." he tried to calm her down. But she was crying too hard. She couldn't even breathe.

„Lili please. Follow my breathing." Cole mumbled having his arms wrapped around her entire body.
She started shaking and it felt like she completely lost control of her body.

Cole suddenly felt something wet on his left hand. He looked at it and noticed blood.
He almost screamed.
„Lili! Why are you bleeding?" he said panicking.

That's when he noticed that she hurt herself.
„No no no. Lili what's going on. Talk to me!" he insisted cupping her red face so that she looked right into his eyes. She was crying hardly.

„Lili.. talk.." Cole whispered almost breaking down next to her.
„I.. I..." she started.

„Lils..." Cole looked her directly into her red puffy eyes.
„I'm pregnant." she cried. Cole was shocked to be honest. They were still so young. How are they supposed to handle a little child.

Cole's eyes got wide.
Lili was still shaking.
„Hey.. it's alright.. we'll get through it.. okay?" he responsed not knowing how this will turn out.
„ I c - can't." she stuttered.

„Of course you can, Lili. We can. We'll do this together."
She suddenly looked at him with a pale face. She was incredibly anxious from what it seems like.

„Don't be scared okay? I'll love our baby." Cole smiled slightly hoping to calm her down a little.
„Cole.." she muttered.
„I - I do- don't kn-ow if it- it's you-yours." she managed to spit out.

That's when Cole gasped.
„What?!" he said angrily „excuse me?!"

„L - let me explain.. please.. I did n- not cheat." she started to cry harder into Cole's chest. And that was when Cole noticed that something is wrong. Definitely wrong.

„Love..?" he mumbled as she couldn't stop crying.
„Look me in the eyes." she looked up at him.
„Do you wanna talk?" he asked. She nervously nodded slightly.

They went into their bed and Cole pulled her close to him.
„It's fine. You can tell me everything." he mumbled before kissing her head.
She took a deep breath.

„5 weeks ago.. you were in LA for one week.. to visit your family.. I stayed home alone." she started and bit her lip anxiously.

„There was something I didn't tell you.. I just couldn't.." she continued making Cole worried as hell.

„Sam.. my ex visited me.. he was suddenly standing in front of our door.." she started to shake as she remembered what happened.

„I - I was about to close the door again.. but.. but he dragged himself inside. I.. I wasn't able to do anything.. he - he grabbed my waist and threw me on - t- the.. bed.."

Cole looked at her shocked. He can't be serious, he thought. He started shaking as well..
„He did not.. did he?" he asked nervously.
She nodded slightly and suddenly started to cry harder and loudly again, sobbing right into Cole's chest.

He didn't know what to say. His woman got raped as he wasn't home to protect her.. and she could possibly carrying the child of this psycho inside of her.
She looked him directly into the eyes.

„I - I'm so sorry Lils.. I don't know what to say.." he started stuttering.
„I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you.. I can't believe I let that happen." Tears were running down his cheeks.

„I didn't really get it out of my mind.. and now.." she looked down at the positive pregnancy test. „What am I supposed to do?" she cried.

„Hey hey hey. I'll support your decision no matter what. I'll be here for you, no matter how you decide okay?" Cole cupped her face and wiped her tears away.

„Look. How about we're gonna make a test who the father is? Maybe you're worried for no reason and the baby is actually mine." Cole smiled a little at the thought. They are young of course but they would figure it out somehow.

She nodded slightly and hugged him tightly.

————————

A few weeks went by and Lili was around 9 or 10 weeks pregnant.
A few days ago they did the test at the hospital.

„Lils! The envelope with the test results was in the mailbox." Cole said as he walked into the living room where Lili sat on the couch. She looked at him pale.

Cole sat down next to her and rubbed her shoulder.
„Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
she nodded slightly.
„Yes.. uhm.. I think so." she mumbled resting her chin on his head.

„So you wanna know the test results?" Cole asked nervously.
Lili took a deep breath. „Yeah.." she answered quietly.

She turned her head away and started to shake.
„Lili."
She looked back at him.
„Whatever the results are I'll be there for you no matter what. And it's your body and your decision okay?" he muttered and kissed her softly.

Cole slowly opened the envelope and started reading as Lili wasn't watching.

„Shall I read it out loud or?" he asked and lili nodded slightly.

„Okay uhm.." he coughed nervously.

„It is confirmed that the dna of the baby matches with the dna of Cole Sprouse. He is the biological father." he read making him gasp.

Lili looked at him and started crying immediately. She didn't know how to handle all of this. At the one hand she was incredibly relieved that it's cole's
Baby. But at the other hand she was so scared to have a baby at young age.

„Lils.. we're gonna have a baby.." Cole whispered and started to sob a little.
„I'm the father.. oh my god.." he quickly took Lili into his embrace and that was when Lili started smiling a little as well.

„There's that smile that I've been missing." he looked at her with heart eyes and kissed her passionately.

„Are you okay?" he asked again.
„Yes. I think so. I'm so happy that this baby is yours you can't imagine." she replied.

„You're gonna be the best mom ever."
She chuckled.

„And please tell me as soon as anything is bothering you because of.. you know." Cole said nervously.
„It's okay.. I'll be talking to my therapist about it. I'll be fine. Especially now that this little human inside of me is actual yours."