prank war pt.1

Requested by: @lili_colexlove

_____________________

what Lili and cole love the most is laughing with each other. Laughing endlessly so that they couldn't breathe anymore. That were the moments they will never forget.

For the same reason they both loved to prank each other sometimes and to scare or annoy their significant other badly. And that was exactly what Lili was planning on doing. Good think to be good actors right?

She was currently in the bathroom, doing her make up. But not exactly at the point where it should be.

„Cami. How am I supposed to do it?" Lili said to Cami on the phone while she was standing in front of the mirror. She helt a brush in her hand and was looking at her neck.

„Just try to make it look like a hickey. It's probably not that hard." Cami replied laughing making Lili chuckle.
She was planning on pranking Cole with a hickey on her neck which obviously isn't his. He will immediately think that it is from another man and that Lili cheated? A little mean? Hah. No. Cole has done way worse pranks to her.

„Does it look real?" Lili said laughing while showing the hickey to Cami via FaceTime.
„Holy shit yes! That could be real!" she exclaimed impressed.

„Alright." I said putting my make up away and covered my neck with my open hair.
„When does he come back from work?" Cami asked.

„He should be here in about half an hour or something." she replied smirking.

After another 30 minutes of talking with Camila, Lili quickly layed on the bad, waiting for Cole to come in as she heard the front door open.

„Lils, I'm home!" he exclaimed happily. It took him only a few seconds to enter the bedroom and to smile brightly as he saw Lili laying in the bed.

„Hey." She grinned getting up a little to kiss him passionately.
„I missed you." Lili whispered.
„Babe, I only worked for 5 hours today." he replied laughing.
„I don't care??" she replied.

„You wanna eat something?" he suddenly asked making her nod. How was she supposed to make him notice her neck?

She followed him into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his waist while he was cooking.
„Lils do not distract me." he said laughing.
„I do not." she replied kissing his right shoulder twice. He smirked.

„You'll get your attention later. Let me finish cooking, love." he insisted making her sit down on the kitchen counter waiting for him to finish the food. She still didn't know how to make him look at his neck.

They were eating dinner together, laughing about the dumbest things as always. As Lili suddenly put her hair in a bun, Cole almost choked on his food.

„Lili what is this?" he said confused.
„What is what?" Lili replied acting as if she didn't know.
„What is that on your neck?" he started getting upset.
„Love, I cannot see my own neck. What's up with you?" she chuckled.

Cole stood up in anger.
„Why do you have a fucking hickey on your neck Lili?!" he asked.
„Calm down Cole. It's probably yours."
„Ah? It's mine? Because the last time we had sex or were making out was three days ago. And I haven't seen this hickey ever since." his voice got louder.

„You barely look at my neck." Lili replied not knowing surely what she should answer.
„Come on Lili. Who are we kidding?!" he screamed going through his hair in anger. He was walking around the dining room.
„I can't believe you right now." he mumbled looking at Lili hurt.
„So while I'm working you have nothing else to do than hooking up with any other guys." he yelled.

„I'm so done with you!" he said before storming out of the room.
„Wait Cole let me explain!!" Lili screamed, running after him. She started laughing a little as she couldn't take it anymore.

She reached him and wrapped her arms around his waist.
„Lili leave me the fuck alone."
„Loveee." Lili laughed.

Cole sighed and pushed her away.
„Look at me." she said.
As soon as Cole looked at her with a ,what it seems like, heart broken face, Lili wiped the make up of her hickey away. She laughed.

He was still standing about 2 meters away from her watching the hickey disappear. He looked at Lili with a ‚are you fucking serious right now' face and Lili started giggling.

„Oh you little piece of shit you're gonna regret ever doing this." Cole said before running after her to catch her. He then pushed her on the couch and started tickling her. She laughed loudly.

„That's what you deserve. You gave me a freaking heart attack." Cole laughed but was still kind of pissed of what happened.
„Oh just wait Lils. You'll get revenge."

_________________________
There will be a part two of this as there is still Cole's revenge coming.💛

Requests are open