drunk Lili

It was a casual saturday evening for Cole. He was chilling on the couch while editing some of his pictures on his mac book. But he was alone though.

Lili decided to go out with some of her friends, including Cami, taylor, austyn, Vanessa and Madelaine. Some girls night stuff or whatever you wanna call it.

Suddenly his phone rang. Surprisingly, it was Lili.

„Lils?" he said while picking up.

„Hey my sexy man." she mumbled while laughing. You could hear loud background music.

Cole raised his eyebrows and just decided to ignore it.

„What's up?" he asked in confusion.

„I want some man's dick. And you're the only option." she was laughing uncontrollably as well as Mads and Cami. She was drunk.

„That's why you're calling me?" Cole asked.

„No. just wanted to let you know." she giggled and Cole sighed while going through his hair.

„Huh!" she suddenly exclaimed. „I stumbled."

„Where are you lili?" he said in seriousness.

„Not where you are sweetheart." she answered giggling.

„Lili I'm serious."

„I am as well." she laughed and Cole sighed loudly.

„I'm gonna pick you up." Cole said and ended the call.

He quickly texted travis if he knows where they are. He replied with an address luckily.

Cole quickly changed his sweatpants to a pair of jeans and jumped into the car to pick lili up in the middle of the night.

He parked in front of the club and saw that it's a strip club only for girls. Oh hell no.

He quickly made his way to the entrance but got held back by the doormen.

„I'm sorry, sir, but do you look like you're a female?" he said in seriousness and sighed.

„I just wanna pick up my girlfriend, alright?" Cole replied and the doorman was looking at him in anger without giving any response.

Cole rummaged in his pocket and quickly pressed money into the doorman's chest. He was looking at him with wide eyes.

„Now excuse me, let me go in and get my drunk girlfriend out of there." Cole sighed and walked past them.

When he entered, multiple girls were screaming at him. This is harder than he thought.

Girls started to touch him everywhere while he was going through the crowd to find Lili. He ignored every single one of the horny girls acting like they have never seen a man before.

„You're so hot, mind if I borrow you for one night?" one girl asked him as he stood still to keep looking for Lili.

„Mind if you ask my girlfriend about it? She owns my 10 inches dick." Cole snapped back and the girl looked at him in shook.

Cole laughed and kept looking for Lili. That's when he finally spot her.

She sat on a bar and looked exhausted as hell. The guy on the bar kept touching her and that's when Cole got really angry as Lili was looking so uncomfortable.

„Hey! Keep your hands by yourself!" he yelled and the guy looked at him in shook.

„Mind if I borrow my girlfriend, thanks." he snapped and took Lili's hand to pull her away from him.

„Hey hey hey. Lili, you okay?" Cole asked worriedly as she was barely able to stand.

„No." she breathed out.

„What's wrong? Tell me." he insisted.

„You're so incredibly hot. I can't breathe." she giggled and Cole rolled his eyes.

„If nothing else is the matter, Imma take you home." Cole said and was about to pick her up.

„Wait." she stopped him and looked at him in confusion. „Huh?" cole asked.

„You're spinning. Wuuuuh." she laughed and that's when Cole picked her up.

„You're so strong! I'm impressed."

„Well, it's not the first time I picked you up, my lady." Cole replied while walking with her through the crowd.

„Wait! My friends are still in there!" she slurped.

„They will know." Cole said while putting her into the car.

„Can I kiss you." she asked giggling while looking at Cole. Cole agreed to a little peck but Lili kissed him roughly with tongue.

„Wow wow wow. Slow down." Cole pulled away and laughed at his girlfriend's stupidity.

He sat down on the driver's seat and started driving.

„When was the first time I was pregant?"

„It's called pregnant and you've never been pregnant." Cole laughed.

„Oh... but you were, right?" she asked and Cole sighed.

„Yeah you're right." Cole replied in sarcasm.

„What is it? Girl or boy?!" Lili looked at him excitedly.

„Non existent."

Lili sighed and kept looking out of the window. She started humming any melody.

„Can I ask you something?" she started and Cole sighed. What now, he thought.

„Yeah of course."

„But it is.. very..intimate." she giggled.

Cole raised his eyebrows.

„I'm still craving." she smiled.

„For what?"

„Still a man's dick!" she laughed and looked at him with heart eyes.

„Well. You're not getting one tonight." Cole parked the car and went out. He walked to the other side and picked lili up to carry her into the house.

„Strong arms." she giggled while touching his arms.

Cole sighed and laid her down on the bed.
„Are you okay? You're becoming pale." Cole asked worriedly and she just shook her head.

Cole picked her up and sat her in front of the toilet, with her throwing up as soon as she reached it. Cole held back her hair and stroked her back.

She took a deep breath as soon as she was done.

„Well, my love, alcohol is evil." Cole mumbled and helped her wasching her mouth. She nodded and fell back in his arms.

„I feel horrible." she sighed.

„Get in bed, I'll join you." Cole replied caring.

„Without clothes please." Lili muttered.

„Not gonna happen."