2: Mirio Togata - A Passionate Relationship (Lemon)

Warning! This one has multiple lemons in it, and they start straight away. If sexual content isn't for you, then feel free to skip to the next oneshot!

Quirk: Carbon Armour

 "Y-yeah... nyaa M-Mirio... please, f-f-fuck!" I screamed, him on top of me grunting loudly, his member hammering hard inside me. Our sweaty bodies pressed against each other, him on top as he pressed my hands down into the mattress restraining me, our faces close, his lips running up and down my neck, up to my lips and on my forehead, the way he was dominating me sent me to euphoria.

"(y-y/n), I'm gonna... mmph!" His voice turning into loud groans as he came close to ejaculation.

"Mirio! Yes! Oh my... M-Mirio y-yeah! Nya! Mmph, mmm FUCK!" I screamed out as I came all over his member. A few more thrusts and he yelled out, and I could feel him fill me up, me crying out in pleasure at the feeling. I twitched underneath him, his lips pressed lazily against my neck as we both breathed heavily. He collapsed on my body, his muscles knocking the wind out of my stomach. He let go of my wrists and I ran my hands through his sweaty hair as he slowly pulled out of me, me moaning slightly as the feeling of our mixed cum spilt out of me.

It had been this way since we first started seeing each other. We kept our relationship hidden, as at first it was just meaningful lust, but after a while we both realised we had developed feelings for each other. Two months later I was beginning to realise how much I liked him, but our relationship was still incredibly lustful, which I didn't complain about. He invited me over to his place all the time as he had his own flat, and I had to make up excuses as to why I wasn't coming home until late, starting with study sessions at school with Midoriya and Uraraka who happily covered for me, but then I started staying over at his so I had to tell my parents I was staying at Uraraka's, which they seemed to believe.

- Timeskip -

Once again he was laid upon his bed back at his flat, clutching onto my hips as I rode his hard dick. Unable to control my voice I shouted out his name along with incoherent sentences, groans and noises. No doubt the neighbours could hear us, but I was enjoying myself too much to care. We had already made each other cum twice, and we were still desperate for more. I wasn't even moving my hips, he was so strong, he was thrusting his hips up with such force that he was going so deep into me and causing me to bounce up and down. I threw my head back, screaming in pleasure, him grunting, his teeth clenched and his eyes unable to tear themselves away from my naked breasts.

"M-Mirio, I'm.... Ah! Ah, yeah! F-fuck I'm-,"

"Y-yeah scream my name!"

"MIRIO! OH MIRIO P-PLEASE!" I screamed, followed by me groaning and coming at the same time as him shooting his seed inside me.

- Timeskip -

"Mirio, are you sure this is okay?" I whispered, looking around carefully as he clutched onto my hand, dragging me toward one of the schools supply closets.

"Yeah, it's after hours, no ones around, don't you want to have some fun?" He teased and I blushed, nodding. He pulled me in, shut the door and we immediately melted into each others hold, him pressing me against the wall. There was barely any room to move around in here, so with our shirts unbuttoned, my panties thrown somewhere and his trousers and boxers pulled past his bum so that his member could spring out, he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his incredible strength clutching onto my bum and thighs as he slowly lowered me onto his member, us both moaning in pleasure as he did so. Up against the wall he grinded himself in my pussy, pushing himself in deeper, his lips on mine as his tongue dominated my mouth, however that didn't stop our loud moans escaping.