17: Katsuki Bakugou - Toys (Lemon)

Warning! As a special Valentines Day treat, we have a lemon with boom boy. So there's a lot of sexual content, including toys (hence the title). Be prepared!

Quirk: Plant Growth

 My boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou and I had been together for almost three years now. He was sometimes a little (very) difficult with his pride and attitude but he was loving and caring towards me, supported me like crazy and always kept me from harms way. He was the love of my life and my favourite person in the whole world, so of course for Valentines Day I had to treat him to something special.

I had had this particular day planned in my head for a while now, and had been saving up for ages to try and execute it perfectly, after all, sex toys were pricey. Thankfully I had managed to convince my parents to go away on holiday for Valentines Day, telling them to have a romantic getaway but really just to get them out of the house for when I'd have Katsuki over. With the recently bought black silk bedsheets I redressed my bed, scattering rose petals all over it. I cleared out all the random junk in my room and tidied it up as much as I could before adding candles to my chest of drawers, desk and bedside table.

It was then time to get showered, shaved and changed. I had bought specifically for this occasion a particular lingerie set that Katsuki had wanted me to get. It was a little expensive but my boyfriend deserved it. The lingerie set was made up of a cream coloured bra which had incredibly intricate black lace over the top, this pattern being consistent in the thick garter that wrapped around my stomach tightly and the thong I was wearing underneath that. The stockings were very thin and delicate, and had a similar black lacy pattern around the rim of each.

When I was changed I took my hair out of the towel and carefully began to apply my makeup, wanting to look absolutely perfect for my boyfriend. I very carefully applied the finishing touch (red lipstick) and took a step back, checking myself out in the mirror. Incredibly happy with my appearance, I texted my boyfriend to tell him to come over which he responded to almost immediately with an 'ok'.

I took this time to get all the toys out and spread them across my bed, so that when Katsuki came in he could explore and decide which ones he wanted to use. After all, it was his day and I wanted to make it perfect for him. I had already read through all the instructions and had made sure everything that needed to be charged was charged. Everything seemed ready so I lit the candles and not a moment later there was a knock on the door. Breathing heavily, nerves hitting me a little bit as I slowly made my way down the stairs. I peeked through the window in the door first just to make sure it was him and that he was alone, and with one last sharp breath and boost of confidence, I opened it.

"Hey- wow," he stared as I opened the door for him. I leant against it seductively, a hand on my jutted out hip.

"Hey there baby," I smirked, seeing his face go red. "Do you fancy coming in?"

"Damn right I do," he said with his husky voice and immediately he was on me, his arms around me tightly and his lips pinned onto mine as he kicked the front door shut.

"Mm-wait baby," I mumbled against his lips, pulling away.

"I don't want to wait," he growled but I put my hand over his lips to stop him kissing me again. His cute face furrowed it's eyebrows, making me giggle a bit.

"There's something I want to show you first," I whispered and pulled myself from his grip, taking his hand and dragging him upstairs. Still slightly nervous but refusing to let it show, I opened the door and walked in, him following close behind. When I turned to look at him his eyes were wide and staring at the bed with apparent shock. I bit my lip nervously when suddenly a malicious grin appeared on his face.