23: Izuku Midoriya - A White Day Disaster?

I've been busy catching up with various events I've missed, so here's a white day oneshot with sweet Midoriya!

Quirk: Bunny

- Midoriya's POV -

(y/n) (l/n). She had to be the most beautiful girl in school. She had beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes that hypnotised me whenever I had the rare chance of talking to her. She was so kind and compassionate, and I couldn't help but watch her from afar. Her quirk made her even more adorable, as she had long rabbit ears poking out of her head and a white pom pom tail which I sometimes wondered what it'd be like to touch. She also had whiskers coming from her cheeks, and her small button nose would twitch from time to time. I wanted nothing more then just the ability to hold a conversation with her, but my anxiety wouldn't let me.

The only people that knew of my feelings for the girl with the rabbit quirk was my two friends Sugaya and Kimura, as well as my mum. All three of them pressure me into confessing to her, whether they know they're doing it or not, but each time I just blush brightly and stutter 'no'. "Any girl would be lucky to be with my Izuku," mum said sweetly, pinching my cheeks.

"Mum, I can't do anything, she probably doesn't even know I exist," I mumbled, but my thoughts travelled back to the mornings of the past couple of weeks when she'd actually approach me and say 'good morning.'

"Aw, honey, of course she knows you exist! After all, she's in your classes isn't she?" Mum said as she prepared dinner.

"Yeah I guess but... I don't know," I sighed, resting my forehead on the dining table.

"You know what day is coming up soon don't you," mum said and again I sighed.

"I know mum, White Day."

"What more of a perfect opportunity is there to confess!"

"But she didn't get me anything for Valentines Day! I can't make her anything for White Day because she didn't even acknowledge me on Valentines Day," I mumbled sadly, remembering the day. I was hoping that she'd at least say a good morning to me like she sometimes did, but that never happened. This time it was my mums turn to sigh as she placed dinner on the table. That night I went to bed, my mind unable to wander away from (y/n). I kept thinking about what would happen if I were to give her something on White Day... would she accept it or would she laugh in my face? Would she want to be with me or would she never talk to me again?

The next morning came and I was back at school waiting for the morning lesson to begin, scanning through my thirteenth Hero Analysis for the Future journal. Suddenly there was a presence next to me and I looked up, expecting it to be Kacchan about to shout at me again but instead (y/n) stood there. I let out a whimper as I looked at her. "Good morning Midoriya!" She beamed.

"G-good morning (l-l/n)," I mumbled, blushing bright red.

"What have you got there?" She asked, grabbing the seat from the desk next to me and pulling it up to mine. My heart was racing as she was in such a close proximity to me. "'Hero Analysis for the Future'," she read my titled journal and I squealed, thrusting it back into my bag.

"I-it's nothing!" I exclaimed, not wanting her to see the fact I was a total fanboy.

"Oh, really? Because it sounds pretty interesting," she said. I gulped, not knowing what to say as I simply stared at her in surprise. "Well, I'll be heading to my seat now. Class is about to start," she said, standing up and walking over to her friends. I sighed and put my head on my desk, my ears heating up quickly as I regretted barely being able to say anything.