25: Denki Kaminari - The White Day Plan

Note: This oneshot is set when everyone's in year 2. Also Kiribaku is mentioned (I absolutely LOVE them together) so please no ship-shaming!

Quirk: Telekinesis 

 I was sat at the lunch table with a few of the 2-A girls around me, internally worried about tomorrow. I had just finished voicing my concerns about White Day to Mina, Kyoka and Momo, my closest friends. They were all listening intently, and they were all aware of the fact I had spent so much time perfecting cookies to give to Kaminari on Valentines Day. I recalled that day, me being fairly confident when I gave them to him and him blushing in surprise as he accepted them. We had a small moment then, and I thought maybe we'd become an item but nothing ever came of it.

"Well, I think he will give you something tomorrow," Mina said confidently.

"He'd be kind of a prick if he didn't after the trouble you went through for him on Valentines Day," Kyoka pointed out.

"But I don't want to get my hopes up," I sighed. "If he wanted something between us, he would've done something on Valentines Day."

"Well maybe he wanted to initiate? Woo you with his White Day plans," Mina thought aloud which made me chuckle.

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"Think positively (y/n), I'm sure he'll do something for you," Momo said confidently.

"Thanks guys," I said, thankful of their support. All I had to do now was wait until tomorrow, to see if the blond electric boy had decided to do anything special for me.

- Timeskip - - White Day -

It was the beginning of the day and I had forgotten it was White Day until I went downstairs to breakfast and saw Midoriya giving Ochaco a box of sweets. She blushed brightly and accepted them, making me smile at their cuteness. I made myself a quick breakfast and sat beside Kyoka who was flicking through a music magazine. The lift doors opened and I saw Kaminari walk out, a bag over his shoulder and a gift in his hand. Kyoka quickly nudged me, but we both noticed that Kaminari walked in the opposite direction to us.

He stopped in front of Tsuyu, and handed it to her with a smile. Tsuyu blushed and accepted it, making Kaminari beam. I gritted my teeth a little and immediately turned back to my cereal, Kyoka turning back from the scene awkwardly.

Once we were both finished we walked to school, ready to start our day. Most of the class weren't far behind, and as we were changing our shoes in the locker room I heard Kaminari (as he wasn't trying to be quiet) announce that he was giving a present to Pony Tsunotori of class 2-B. My eyebrows raised as he gave her the gift and she tilted her head in confusion. I scoffed, slipped on my inside shoes and walked away from the scene, Kyoka close on my heels.

Kyoka and I were relaxing in the cafeteria during first break, and almost directly in front of our table, Kaminari gave another White Day box of chocolates to Kendo. Both Kyoka and I exchanged awkward and slightly angered looks, whilst Kendo looked very confused but accepted them. I sighed and rubbed my temples, getting up and walking back to the classroom.

Before I could reach 2-A's classroom I was stopped by someone quickly grabbing my wrist. I turned to see Kaibara from 2-B holding onto a neatly wrapped square box. "Hi Kaibara, what's up?" I asked, stopping and facing him.

"Well, I wanted to give you this... White Day gift," he said with a smile.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you! Thank you," I smiled back, taking it from his held out hands.

"No problem, I hope you'll like it," he said timidly.

"I'm sure I will," I said, then we parted ways with a wave. A sense of satisfaction filled me as I stepped into the classroom and put my gift in my bag. As soon as Kyoka came in, I told her about what happened.