Chapter 2 - Bosses Needs~

(So you guys this chapter will contain smut so yea if you're a sensitive viewer I advise you not to keep reading don't say I didn't warn you so read this holy bible uwu)

Angel's P.O.V  -

I made it to my my bosses office or can I say Valentino's office I knocked on the door "Who is it?" He called out. "It's just me um. . . Angel Dust sir." I replied back fixing my hair gently. "Come in, come in my Angel~" I gently opened the door and went inside his office "H-hey boss, I came because you called for me. So what exactly did you want?" He sighed "Right I'll explain later you weared the clothes I gave you Angel~" I pulled off my coat "Sure did boss" he smirked and went towards me grabbing my waist gently caressing my waist as he gently started to kiss my neck. I gently moan "mmmm~v-val~" he smirks as he gently laid me on his desk admiring the way I looked so vulnerable and weak. "Who's your daddy?~" he whispered seductively. "Y-you're b-BOSS!!~~~" I yelped out feeling his member press against mine. "Oh does my little slut want daddy's dick?~~" I quickly nod my head up and down "I-i do~~" I breathed out through a slight moan.

"And what exactly did you do slut to get here so late?~~" he whispered to me. "I-im sorry it was A-alastor daddy~~" I looked away clenching onto his back. "The radio demon?" He pinned me against the wall hoisting my waist up as he began to undress me. Now I'm butt naked from head to toe he admired every angle of me, as he slowly began to kiss and bite me on my neck and my chest fluff. "Mmmmm~~ I love you so much Angel" he huffed out. "I-i love you too Val" I gently whispered. (Oh do you now Angel? I thought you liked the Pimp DaDdy back at the hotel, okay okay now back to the story o3o)

I felt a sting of pain at my behind "H-HAHHH!? MMMMM~~" I gently moaned out as I felt my boss enter me and my god how big my bosses length was 'i-is this love. . .it just feels somehow wrong to me. . .to do it with someone like him.' I thought to myself until my thought went back to reality. I felt Valentino pick up the pace I grip onto his shirt moaning like hell "AHHHHH DADDY VAL!!!~~~" I yelped out louder and louder screaming out his name in pleasure. I heard a knock on the door my eyes wandered to the door "V-val the d-door someone is knocking-" Valentino smashed his lips against mine and went harder and deeper inside me finding my sweet spot. "Mmmmmm!!!" I moaned out as he kept going leaving scratch marks on his back and around his neck.

He cums inside me still roughly kissing me. He pulls out kissing my thighs and waist leaving love marks (hickeys) on me. We lay on his sofa gently admiring the sky his arms wrapped around me as he sighs "Angel I want to be like this forever with you" he whispers to me loud enough so I can hear it. "We can stay like this forever babe~" he presses his face against my chest and sleeps. I dooze off to sleep forgetting about what I promised to Alastor and FatNuggets.

-In the Morning-

Alastor's P.O.V -

'Where is he!? Where is Angel at?' I thought to myself in frustration "UGHHHHH why am I suddenly feeling so weird when I think about him!" I put my hand on my chest as I feel my heart aching. My shadow popped out of know where "Maybe. It's love?" The shadow that looks like me said wrapping his shoulder around me. "WHAT!?! No that can't be right me and Angel can't be. . ." I look away trying to hide the fact that I'm dead beat red. "Then why don't you have some fun with him, maybe that will bring him your attention?" I look at my shadow 'having sexual intercourse with Angel?' I thought to myself looking down I whisper "Now why would I do such a thing? He probably won't like me back"

I hear the door open to the lobby I jolt at the sound of the door as my shadow disappears quickly. It's Angel! "O-oh I'm sorry Al that I came so late from my work I had something important to do." Angel softly spoke as he was panting. "Oh no dear it's quite okay now what kind of business did you have to do to be this late?" I asked politely as I took notice on the marks on his neck. "Dear mind if I may add you have these bruises all around your neck are they insect bites?" He jumped up "O-oh no they're nothing it appears they might be insect bites don't worry about it Al."

I smiled gently "Okay then, you can go on and have a day off from work." Angel nodded and bowed his head to me "T-Thank you Al I appreciate it." He smiled and left the lobby to go to his bed room.

'I really do like this spider demon don't i?'

(Ayyyye what's up my dudes I came back with some pure stuff for my story it's the BibLe my children anyway hope you liked it i mean i ain't a sinner so yea . ,. Well actually maybe just a tiny bit. )

Alastor: So Jennifer is it?
Me: Yes, yes it is my deer boi uwu
Alastor: so I read your ideas and thought it wasn't that bad to end up m-
Me: SHHHHH!!!!-
Alastor: Anyhow *AhEm* Thank you for your support make sure to keep reading!
Me: sksksksk yea keep reading on because ima make sure you guys get your RaDiOdUsT!