Chapter 19 - Family Together Again

Angel's P.O.V -

I get up startled from the call out in front of the doorway. I throw Alastor's clothes towards him, his clothes hitting his face. "Get out!" I yelp out quietly. Alastor quickly puts his clothes on as he heard the door to my bedroom swish open. "Hey Dad!" Angelica smiled as she pulled me towards a hug. "Oh who's the guy with you dad is he your boyfriend?" Angelica lovingly teased, as she nudged me swiftly on the shoulder. I give her a smile as she teased. Alastor smiled as he got up "Well then Angel Dust, won't you introduce me to Angelica?" Alastor chuckled. "Oh yes, Angelica this is Alastor he's...well your father" I explained slowly and softly. Angelica gave Alastor a loving smile as she ran up to him hugging him.
"D-dad!...I missed you I thought I'll never see you again..." Angelica began to sob as Alastor hugged her back wiping her tears off he face. "I wouldn't have came back if Angel haven't sent all those letters to me" Alastor chuckled softly. "Hey um...dad is have a girlfriend and if I don't go now ima be late for it" She looked away in embarrassment as she rubbed the back of her head. Alastor gave a small nod as he let her go. Angelica gave a small wave goodbye as she left out the door.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I look back at Angel chuckling "What the fuck is so funny Al..." Angel growled lowly. "You did a amazing job with her, she seems just like her mother..." I hold back a laugh as he slaps my shoulder. "Oh shut up Al" Angel huffed out in embarrassment. "Oh but who is her girlfriend anyway dear?" Alastor questioned. Angel smiled at me as he giggles softly "If I tell ya you'll get mad!~" Angel smirked. "Tell me." I ask him again this time in a stubborn tone as stubborn as I am he still acts the same even if it's been 15 years... "Its Vanessa, Charlie and Vaggie's daughter~" Angel smirked more (Alastor exe. stopped working...) as I felt a sense of silence inside me. "Charlie!? And Vaggie!? I haven't seen them by the time I walked in" my voice sounded more static than usual usual. "Oh you'll see them...come on let's go!~" Angel pulled me up as he intwined our fingers together.