Chapter 11 - Mr. Steal your boy~

Angel's P.O.V -

Me and Alastor made it back to The Happy Hotel with complete joy and positivity nothing can get in the way of our love it's only about him and me. I softly smile as I felt his hand clench onto mine. Charlie greeted us with loving hugs and a few questions. "You guys how was the honeymoon was it as great as I imagined, what kind of food was there, oooooh I have so much to ask!~" She squealed in excitement her big loving smile coming back to us. Alastor looked away embarrassed as he was already Vaggie sighed as she heard Charlie squealing "We just missed you two was all she was GOING to say..." Vaggie put a hand on Charlie's shoulder to calm down her excitement of our return. I softly smiled as I went all the way to my bedroom to be welcomed by my pet pig and my bestest friend Cherri.
"Yo! Angie you're back dude how was the nice fucki-" I quickly covered her mouth to shush her up but Alastor was all ears and he stood there smiling in my doorway like if it was normal...which it wasn't. I push Cherri out of my bedroom giving her a quick quiet 'bye' when I pushed her out I sigh as I see Alastor sit on my bed. I decide to sit next to him and tell him what he wanted to hear what he needs to know was the truth about the honeymoon. "Look Al, honey listen what Cherri said was true-"
"I know" Alastor cut me off. I look at him wide-eyed "Really!? How!? When!? Who told you!!?" I softly shake him my hands on his shoulders. "Cherri did before we went to the honeymoon she explained to me what it was and what you were planning to do" Alastor gave me a loving smile as he softly kisses my cheek. Making me jump up.
"Alastor I lov-" I quickly heared a loud knock on my door."Al wait just a moment..." I get up to see who it is '¿Who can it be?'

I open the door quickly and quite annoyed from this point. Vaggie was standing in my doorway looking at me serious as ever "Someone is calling for you on the phone Angel" Vaggie turned and left as i started to head down stairs. Charlie handed me the phone looking more confused as I answer the phone "Hello?" I gulped out hoping it wasn't Valentino who was calling me. "Angel?Angel baby it's me...I need to tell you something so can we met up?" My eyes widen as I recognized the voice my heart started to race as I give a reply
"S-sure..." I quickly hung up and run all the way to my room. My heart couldn't stop racing but why!? Alastor got up quickly as he heard me slam the door I start to cry not even remembering that Alastor was in the room with me. 'I felt disgusted in myself for flirting with a man like him...but I only did it for money he doesn't love me right?'

> ><><><><><><>< <

Alastor's P.O.V -

I wake up in Angel's bed getting ready for work but suddenly I get up to quickly realize that Angel's not in the room...that's odd?...I quickly put my suit on getting out of Angel's room. I ask Charlie and Nifty if they've seen Angel anywhere but they just nodded a 'no' and went back to what they were talking about. I decide to go ask Husk as I see Angel talking with a man. Something inside me grew hating I didn't like this at all. I walk up to them smiling like I usually do trying to remain calm on what was happening. "Oh Angel baby you look sexy as always that's what I love about you my cute slut~" the other demon smiled giving him one of those smiles that show love that got me more jealous. Angel laughed uncomfortably as he took a sip of his tequila he was drinking not even noticing I was beside him. "That's what they all say Travis but I'm just doing my job~" Angel smirked as he made a money sign to Travis. Travis pulled Angel close giving small pecks on Angel's neck I quickly took action. I pull my husband away from Travis "Now now don't get you filth all over my Angel you pest..." I smirk as I take Angel by the waist. Angel blushed as he felt my hand on his waist "A-al it's okay I got this really-" "Of course you do dear because it seems to me that he must have mistaken you to another Angel the old one perhaps?..." Travis gave me a quick 'Tsk' as he squinched up his nose in complete disgust. Travis stopped looking disgusted and smirked as if he had the most brilliant idea in all of hell "Oh but he does belong to me~ After all he did give me some type of service before you guys even met~" I look at him ticked off more than usual for some reason that pissed me off...

"After all I am Mr.Steal your boy~" Travis chuckled as he pulled Angel in a kiss.

(Heheheheh I'll give y'all a cliff hanger because I'm a damn jackass I'll probably tell you guys why Travis is there in the first place uwu but you gonna have to read the next chapter for that so suck it also hope you enjoyed it i didn't really give it my all sadly. But I hope to see you next chapter!~)

Travis: Ughhh...finally I ain't '???' Admin I will steal Angel from Alastor's feet just you watc-
Me: Woah there buddy it ain't gonna happen oAo"
Travis: Oh it will just you wait...
Me:...okay I wish I can drink bleach because ya know that ain't gonna happen ùAú because if it does then I'll kill myself.

(As many stars that this chapter has means that you will help Alastor not give up on himself uwu)