Chapter 6 - ! Love me ¡

Alastor sat in complete silence, fixing his suit as he looked up at the clock that reads 5:54 PM. He watched as he felt someone sit next to him as it causes him to jolt. "Why hello there" Alastor smiles at the gorgeous lady that sat next to him.
"O-oh hello..." She gently spoke fixing her hair out of her face a small yet visible blush on her face. "Might I add that you look rather dashing this fine evening, are you waiting for someone?" She smiled gently. Alastor smiled right back "Why of course I'm waiting for my dear Angel" he blushes a little as he looks away "but he's running quite late" he chuckles softly. "Oh but I am right here Al!" Alastor turned to look at the lady demon except it wasn't a lady it turns out to be Angel Dust dressed up as a lady. "Great joke my dear you caught me off guard..." Alastor mumbled in complete embarrassment. "But it was funny you should have seen your cute reaction Al!" Angel teased nudging Alastor's shoulder "You must have thought I looked gorgeous right?" He laughed crossing his arms underneath his boob fluff. "But dear you're always gorgeous~" Alastor got up taking Angel by the hand. "Now let's go dear before it's too late" Alastor gave Angel his usual loving smile he only give Angel as they went off to there date.

> ><><><><><><>< <

Angel's P.O.V -

I sat down across from the radio demon as I smiled gently admiring the view of the restaurant. "This place is rather classy just like your personality Alastor" I giggled as I saw him lift his head while he was drinking he mumbled a "Hahaha very funny...." Angel smiled as he took a sip of his wine. Alastor chuckled as he enjoyed watching the view of me drinking wine but dressed as a woman. I look up at Alastor "What is it do I have something on my face?" I smirk as I fix my hair twirling it with my finger. "No. I was just admiring at how sexy and gorgeous you look~" Alastor teased me as he looked at me in complete silence. I chuckle and finish my cup of wine "Let's get out of here is got something to show you" I smile softly "Waiter! Check please!" Alastor quickly called for a waiter.

> ><><><><><><>< <

Alastor's P.O.V -

"How much further..." I grumble as I try not to peek underneath Angel's hands. "Ah ah ah no peeking!" Angel whispered as he directed me. We made it to our destination "We're here!" Angel happily said as he uncovers my eyes. I open my eyes slowly as I look up at hell's beautiful angle from a mountain view point. "Wow..." I whisper under my breath. Angel sat on the floor admiring the view more than he admires me might I add. Angel patted the spot next to him to indicate that I may sit next to him. I smile and silently sit next to him. He leans close to me as he rests his head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around him as we stare off into the sunset.

> ><><><><><><>< <

Me and Angel make it back to the hotel as I kiss the back of his hand "I loved this evening Al, I wanted to stay like that forever staring into the sunset in your warm arms." Angel smiled happily blushing as he brushed his feminine hair off his face. "Of course, I enjoyed today as well as much as I enjoy spending my time with y-" I heard a slight squeal in joy that cut me off as I felt someone hug my waist. I look down as I see Mimzy hug me tight. "M-mimzy!?" She looked up at me smiling. "Al, it's been a while I've been looking for you everywhere!~ Until I called Charlie and she told me you work here so I decided that I should stay at the hotel with  y o u~!" Mimzy squealed happily as she kept hugging my waist more tighter.
"W-well then we can talk about this is the morning for now I'm still on a d-" I look at Angel's direction as no one was standing there anymore.
"A-angel!?!?" I push Mimzy away as I run up the stairs as I knock on Angel's door. "Dear please open up!" I hear the door unlock as I open the door staring in complete shock. I see Angel on the bed wearing a robe most of it falling down his shoulder. "A-alastor? Do you love me?..." Angel whispered. "Of course I do dear" I reply. Angel gets up as he walks close to me. I back up a little bit until I can't back away anymore. I feel the door knob behind me as Angel reaches for the lock and locks the door. I feel slightly uncomfortable from feeling Angel's boob fluff against my chest I gotta admit I enjoyed it. Angel looked up at me tears clearly visible going down his cheeks. I carress his cheeks wiping away the tears pulling him into a kiss. Angel kisses back as I feel his arms wrap around me I kiss him in complete pleasure. I enjoy his warm, sweet passionate kisses. I lift him up by the waist slowly resting him on the bed his robe now lowered to his waist line a small blush on his face as he looks away in complete embarrassment.

'I love this spider with all my heart and soul...'

(Okay okay this one was more longer I mean this counts as a chapter right!!!?!! I've just been struggling on what to name my chapters now a days....but as much as I love Radiodust I'll do my part and you guys will do yours just a slight reminder that the next chapter will contain smut obviously if it wasn't that obvious. So I'll see all of you guys next chapter.)

Vaggie: I think you should at least start putting in a little more detail but as well as I want more screen time.
Me: tsk. Ima tell Charlie on you!
Charlie: Vaggie!? *hugs admin* don't be so rude...
Me: Yea Vaggie don't be so rude ;w;
Vaggie: Fine...thanks for reading hope you keep reading...