Chapter 10 - The Honeymoon~

Alastor's P.O.V -

All of us were out partying at the top of the roof kinda getting drunk. Luckily Angel and me still can handle our own body's. I pull Angel close as I take a sip of my drink. "Dear I love you this is the best day to get married with the loveliest Angel in the world~" I gently and carefully kiss Angel's cheek or may I say my husbands cheek. Angel wrapped his four arms around me as we slowly rocked back and forth in a very slow motion. Until we heard a knock on the roof door. Charlie got up to open it "Who is it?" She opened the door as she noticed his tall like figure "DAD!!?" Charlie exclaimed in surprise as she let him go through. "Alastor why haven't you invited me to your wedding with...." Lucifer took a close glimpse of Angel "Angel Dust, your highness..." Angel told him his name as he smiled. "Angel Dust? Aren't you the...Porn star?..." Lucifer looked at my husband in every angle. "Actually yes I am I'm quiting Tommorow in fact~" Angel smiled as he wrapped his upper right arm around mine. Lucifer smiled as he looked back at me "You're going to have to wait to quit Mr.Dust...because you and Alastor are going on a Honeymoon" he chuckled as he took a look of Angel's excitement. "Oh really!!? Lets go Alastor please...it will only be a few days..." Angel pleaded. I look down and sighed "Very well Angel, dear let's go to our honeymoon..." Angel happily hugged me as I hug him back.

'Wait....what is a honeymoon anyway?' I thought to myself.

> ><><><><><><>< <

Angel's P.O.V -

I smile as I check the clock that reads '9:52 AM' I shake my lovable husband trying to get his attention "Al wake up!~ We're at our destination!~" I whisper into his ears. He still didn't wake up...I start to get the urge to stroke his ears.....I lean in to get enough space to grab his ears until I felt a hand grab my wrist gently "Don't even think about it...." Alastor grumbled as he got up taking my hand. I giggle as we make it to our honeymoon location. Alastor kisses the back of my hand giving me a loving smile as he tells me to stay at this spot for a while to book our stay at the suite. I sit down on the bench as I read a magazine that shows the Happy Hotel on it. As I began to read it I jolt up as I felt a hand rub my thigh gently. "Oh Al stop it...it's not funny~" I giggle as I put the newspaper down to see another demon that wasn't Alastor. "Oh sugar cakes I'm quite surprised you mistaken me with a Radio Demon~" The Tiger Demon slowly carresed my cheek as I stared at him in shock. "P-pleas don't touch me like that....you see I must get going to my hus-" "Babe listen you can ditch that deer boy and come with me~" He leaned closer to me. I looked away as I hear him yelp like a dog. Alastor sighs as he sat next to me "Oh dear I'm sorry this is supposed to be a honeymoon but I got carried away..." he smiled as I took a look at his outfit that is now drenched in blood. I look at him trembling in terror "A-al!?
¿¡W-what did you do?!...." I managed to get those words out of my mouth. Alastor sat there smirking as he literally carried me like a bride.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I smirked as I heard Angel begging to put him down as we made it to our room I layed him down on the bed and got on top of him. "A-al stop please...." Angel sounded like he was about to cry so I stroked his cheek to assure him that everything was going to be all right. I chuckled as I softly start to bite his neck he replied back with soft,quiet moans. It was loud enough so I can hear but outside of the room someone can't really listen unless they have really bionic ears. I slowly start to strip myself off Angel blushes more just by looking at me. Angel suddenly felt that he should strip himself off of his clothes as well so he did that. I suddenly felt my cheeks turn hot as it turns into a bloody red color. I noticed that Angel had a lingerie underneath his clothing this slightly turns me on as Angel pushes me on the bed getting on top of me. "Hey Al, is it true you don't know what a honeymoon is?~" Angel whispered seductively as he slowly pulled down my boxers revealing my dick fully erected. "How about I show you~" Angel finished his sentence as he pushes my dick inside me and starts to move up and down starting off slow so he can get used to my length.

Angel's P.O.V -

I start to drool a bit as I felt his hard warm dick inside me it felt like no other man I slept with. It was like it was my first time all over again but this time with the man I married. I start to pick up my pace as I move my hips faster. I enjoyed this position most of the time. "H-hahhh!!!~~" I whimpered as I felt Alastor's hands grab onto my waist moving my waist up and down faster. I felt myself slowly reaching my limit. Alastor kept one hand on my waist as the other groped my right boob fluff. "Mmmmm!!~~" I gave him a shaking sigh as he kissed the left side of my floof. I was a sweating moaning mess, I kept riding him feeling his dick reach my sweet spot. I gasp and tremble as I felt that sweet spot getting hit and pounded on multiple times. "A-al!!! I-im coming!~" I gently moaned out feeling a knot in my stomach. Alastor smirked as he started to stroke my dick enjoying every second of the mess I was right in front of him. He soon realesed inside me and I released on his hand giving him a shaking sigh as I relaxed from the passionate tension I he gave me. Alastor licked the cum off his hand and licked his lips "Such a good taste for a sweet Angel~" he chuckled as he pulled his dick out of me and starts to lay down on the bed. I smile lightly as I lay down next to him resting my head on his chest. Alastor locked hands with me as we went to sleep in each other's arms.

'I hope Tommorow will be just as great as our honeymoon, no one can break our love right?....who would anyway?...'

(I-i can't believe I wrote this for you guys like god damn my chapters will still continue so hope you liked this chapter love ya!~)

???: So um...when will I come by?
Me: Oh very soon heheheheh you're gonna be the bestest friend to our dear friends uwu
???: Oh alright Admin I hope to be stealing An- hearts from the readers!~
Me: of course thank you for the love and support hope you liked this chapter because I sucked on this one but if you loved it thank u!