Chapter 13 - Love with Lust~

Alastor's P.O.V -

"Its...Angel h-he doesn't know who I am anymore..." I whisper through small gasps.

Vaggie looked more shocked as usual as was Charlie my heart felt so broken I couldn't say anymore just to speak about it was enough to make me go speechless...Charlie jumps up as she hears the door swing open. Lucifer giving us all a slight grin "Why Alastor are you crying?" He pat my back not making me feel better at all. "What the hell do you think I feel so sick of myself I lost the most beautiful spider demon in my life..." I mumbled burying my hands in my face. "Oh but I have a solution for your problem that is why I came here in the first place" Lucifer took off his hat revealing a small pastel pink container. "All you have to do is slip it into his drink and the potion will do the rest~" He smiled impressed of himself. I get up to take the bottle. Until he takes it away from my reach. (HaHAHHa more like yeeted ùAû) "Oh but Alastor there is some warnings as well...you can't just take the bottle and be done with it-" I groan as I take the small bottle away. Nifty makes a cup of coffee and gives it to me "I wish you luck Al" she smiled giving reassurance in my decision. I put a few drops of the potion in the cup of coffee.'Hopefully this works...' I sigh as I head towards Angel's room. Angel layed on his bed sexually as he takes the cup of coffee. "Hey babe I didn't get your name ima start calling ya Strawberry Pimp~" He seductively said taking sips of his coffee.

Angel's P.O.V -

I smirk as I put the cup of coffee on my bed stand "It's Alastor, Angel dear" I felt a sudden sexual urge inside me. When he said it like that it sorta turned me on a bit. Alastor smiles as he pulls me close for a loving embrace in a hug. I hug him back awkward on his sudden hug. "Hey...um deer boy if ya gonna get handsy ya gonna have to pay up for that~" I whisper close to his ears earning a few silent moans. I smirk mischievously as I start to slightly rub his ears. 'Shit...this guy is such a turn on...~' I admitted to myself. "Ooooh Alastor...~" I moan close to his ears teasingly as I get on his lap. Swiftly but yet slowly grinding on his bulge on his pants. "Want me to help with that Al?~" I tease him a bit more as he growls lowly pinning me against my bed. "Mmmm~~ someone is kinky?~" I whisper as my lower arms start to undress him from his pants my other hands unbuttoning his shirt. "Oh Angel dear the fun is just beginning~" Alastor started to unbutton my shirt with his mouth and might I add it turned me on even more...I felt his hands stroke my dick "A-ah...A-al...~" I pant out as I keep feeling his hand go up and down making me reach climax already. "Does my Angel enjoy this?~" he whispered to me causing me to jolt in pleasure. I felt something poke my entrance as I noticed that his hard erected dick was the one poking it. "H-how will that thing fit!?~" I panic a little as he smirks "Oh we'll make it fit by force dear~" he shoves his whole length inside me. I yelp arching my back all my hands gripping onto the bed sheets. A few tears start to come out as he starts to thrust ever so fast. I felt both pleasure and pain I don't really know which one I loved most. He began to force my top set of arms above my head, thrusting more like if I was nothing more than a sex toy.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I thrust more pounding and slamming inside him leaving him speechless. I abuse his sweet spot he quickly reacted with loud moans and yelps. Angel moaned to the rhythm I was thrusting in. "You like that Angel dear?~" I pant out feeling the knot tighten in my stomach and I realese inside of Angel. Angel came as well tears still streaming out of his eyes like if it was his first. I wipe his tears away as I caress his cheek kissing his neck down to his stomach. Angel gave me a loving smile "Al...you know I'll always love ya even if you have other responsibilities I'll be helping you with all of them babe...~" Angel pulled me close as I pull out of him. I gasp as I realized this....this is my Angel he remembers!!? I pull him close as well my eyes hurting and stinging, tears dwell up in my eyes as I let my tears stream down my cheeks. "Angel you're back....I missed you...i thought you wouldn't get your memories back" I feel a soft hand wipe away my tear as he faces me kissing my cheek. "Now why would I want to forget this day...I want to enjoy my entire life in hell with my lovable husband that's all that matters~" Angel's smile gave me reassurance. He slowly drifts off to sleep a smile pressed against his face.

> ><><><><><><>< <

Nobody's  P.O.V -

Mimzy sighed as she put her hands on her cheeks "Shit....I thought our plan was gonna work..." Travis glared at her rolling his eyes in annoyance. "So how did you found my phone number princess?" He questioned as he never asked that when they first talked over the phone. "Oh yes sugar, you see I went over Angel's phone and found your name next to a heart so I simply wrote it down and called you" Mimzy softly smiled. The room was filled with complete silence until they jumped up hearing the door slam open behind them. Alastor's smile quickly turned into a grin as he slowly walked towards them a old tune quietly playing around him. His smile never faltering as he came face to face with Mimzy and Travis. "Now if you two don't mind, I'd like to...talk to you...I'm sure you understand right?..." Alastor talked his voice static than ever as he turned his neck in a unnatural manner. And with a snap of his fingers his microphone was in his grasp. "Now then lady's and gentleman let the fun begin..." Alastor was now live broadcasting on air. "What's your name miss?" Alastor tilted his microphone to Mimzy.
"M-mimzy...." She gulped as she started to tremble. "What a lovely name...what's yours my fine fellow?" "Travis you social path!..." A huge sudden feeling of fear shivered through both Mimzy and Travis.
"I-im sorry Al...I wasn't thinking..." Mimzy cried out, holding onto herself. "Why dear if you wanted to apologize you should have done so before!" Alastor laughed as he lifted Mimzy's chin up with his finger. "Smile my dear you're not fully dressed without one!~" Alastor chuckled as he got a small knife from the table he slowly jabbed it on Mimzy's side causing her to cough out blood. Alastor's smirk widened as he craved for more. "Ah, what a great show this is going to be..." Alastor tilted his head again as reality around them started to glitch his voice turning deeper and demonic. His eyes cold dead around circles that made his smile hog the rest of his form. Alastor thought he should wrap this up before Angel woke up. "Now for the grand finale!~" Alastor chuckled in his microphone taking a few steps back as he snapped his fingers. A dark hole emerged from the side of the room tentacles grabbing ahold of Mimzy and Travis slowly pulling them in. Alastor moved his hands clenching them as to control the tentacles. There was complete silence in the room as the hole disappeared. "Well wasn't that exciting?" Alastor ended his live broadcasting in all of hell. He decided to get a change of clothes as he replaced his old clothes with new ones. Alastor slowly and quietly crept inside Angel's room as he layed right next to him. Like if everything was perfectly normal...just the way it was.

'No one can harm my perfect Angel that fell from heaven...if someone does I'll kill them without mercy....' Alastor thought while chuckling to himself as he stroked Angel's hair off of his face.

"Good night my Angel...~"

(AYEEEEEEEE I'm back *gAy sCreEchiNg nOiSeS* also I hope you like this chapter because I'm actually kinda fine with all the compliments that people give me and the affection of me continuing my chapters and well this is how far you all got if so thank you so much!~)

Charlie: So...how is your ideas coming along admin?
Me: Great just great...Oh and I got a boyfriend now...so yea hopefully he doesn't cheat on me
Charlie: Oh admin you don't have to worry about him hurting you, you are the most brilliant person I know! And if he can't take that then he isn't the one.
Me: *le hUgS Charlie* Why are you so damn kind...like honestly.
Charlie: hope you guys liked this chapter please follow and support with a star admin has been a bit stressed out lately so thanks again for reading!~
Me: T-Thank you!~