Chapter 14 - Happy Love!

Angel's P.O.V -

I slowly wake up to feel two arms around me I felt safe,secure,and loved all at the same time and the exact moment. "Morning dear" Alastor softly spoke as he kisses my forehead. My face turns slightly heated "M-morning..." I smile softly looking around my room to have a good morning by FatNuggets as well. Alastor chuckled as FatNuggets trys to squeeze in between us both.
"Oh cutie pie ya just gotta wait your turn~" I say petting my piglets head giving it a small peck. FatNuggets replys with a happy squeal as he goes back to his own bed to sleep."Hey Al I had a weird dream about you..." I look away trying not to show how scared I was. "D-did you go off and do something babe?..." I managed to get those words out of my mouth. Alastor only replied with a chuckle and nothing else. '¿Is he hiding something away from me now I want to know what is really going on?' "Oh Angel dear there is nothing to fear because I am here to protect you from all the evils in hell including myself." Alastor smiled softly as he pulled me close. I felt happy in his arms but yet something felt odd. I heard a slight but yet quiet knock on the door I opened it to see Charlie she seemed out of breath like if she was running for a few hours. "Charlie? What's going on?" I look down at her as I let her in. "Have you guys seen Mimzy anywhere I haven't seen her and she has to perform today at the Hotel but there is no sight of her anywhere! What am I going to do?..."(oh shit Alastor I think they just figured you out nah jk)Charlie looked away in disappointment Alastor at the other hand was quiet as the graveyard. "I-i can possibly perform in her place..." I offer to help out Charlie's disappointment turned around as she felt courage in her heart. "Thank you so much Angel!~ I owe you one!" Charlie said her eyes gleaming as she took both of my hands in her grasp. I gave her a weak loving smile as she walked out the door waving goodbye. I turned to look at Alastor crossing my arms "What did you do!?"

Alastor's P.O.V -

I look up at Angel smiling more "I just took care of business dear" I chuckle as he raised one of his brows still looking clearly ticked off. "Let's just say they just disappeared from all of hell~" I kept my smile on my face. "They? Who's 'they'?" Angel looked concerned but yet terrified at the same time. "Travis and Mimzy, Angel dear" I reply with a snap of my fingers my staff then appears. "At least they will be the least of our problems" I couldn't help but chuckle. Angel slowly broke down in tears
"A-al why would you do that I never asked for this...I never asked you to kill them..." he went down on his knees. I wrap my arms around the spider demon "Oh dear it's not quite that bad as it sounds" I kiss him feeling his four pairs of arms around me. "Fine. I guess you're right..." Angel looked away a slight blush on his cheeks. "At least we can get some privacy in huh Al?~" Angel whispered seductively into my ears. "Yea yea just get ready for your performance my beautiful spider demon~" I flick his head softly giving him another kiss on his lips. "Alright, alright~" Angel got up smiling more than ever.

"Ya know ya make me the most happiest demon in all of hell Al~" Angel smirked giving me a cute loving giggle.

"I thought the most happiest demon was Charlie" I chuckle teasingly.

"Oh quiet you...cute bum..."

(IM BACK FROM MY SMOL BREAK...I ¿think? Well anyway this chapter was short and I apologize for that...next chapter will be better i promise. I've just been sick the past couple days and wasn't feeling in the mood for writing or updating any of my stories. So sorry again and hope you enjoyed this chapter see ya next chapter!~)