Chapter 3 - ¡The Confession!

Alastor's P.O.V -

I swiftly pace myself back and forward in my room groaning "W-what should I do!?" I go towards my bed and flop on it placing my face on the bed. "UGGGGGGHHH!" I look up at the alarm clock on my bed side that reads '3:27 AM' I sigh as I close my eyes slowly and go to sleep before I even realize it.

- 4hrs later -

I hear someone knocking on my door "Who is it?. . ." I mumble a loud mumble so the person who's knocking can hear me. "Hey, um. . . Al? It's me Angel can I talk to you?" I put my head up and cover my face "Shit-" I whisper to myself as I head for the door opening it "H-hey dear sorry I didn't expect you to come over but you may come in."

Angel's P.O.V -

I step into his room I look around not making it obvious 'Wow he really does have a lot of old stuff in his room it matches his character.' I softly giggle to myself on the thought of his room. Alastor looked at me as he looked away "So...what did you want to talk to me about?" I turn to look at him as I smile softly "Oh! Yes um...I can work today there was no need for you to tell me I can't work I'll do just fine!" I smile softly as I blush softly. I notice him getting distracted "Umm. . . Al?" I tilt my head 'is something distracting him?'

(Oh yea it's kinda Smutty I forgot that. . .so if you're sensitive please stop reading.)

Alastor's P.O.V -

I stare at Angel's fluff on his chest as he kept talking "Uh-huh. . ." I softly blush as my hand wanted to move to his chest fluff. Angel eventually caught on to what I was staring at. "Alastor y-you can touch my chest if you want I wouldn't mind you touching it." Angel looked away blushing a deep shade of pink. My hand slowly went onto his chest fluff I start to blush realizing how fluffy his fluff is. "Mmmm~~" I hear Angel softly moan as I grope harder. "You like that Angel?~~" I smirked when I hear him moaning quietly. "Y-yes I do~~" he looks away admiring all the attention I'm giving onto his chest. I remove my hand as I replace it with my face. "A-al!?" He called out as he wrapped his upper arms around me. I start to kiss his chest and caress his hips.
"A-al!~~" he softly started to rock his waist on my lap. I softly kiss him giving him a loving kiss.

Angel's P.O.V -

I kiss Alastor back as I keep moving my waist onto his lap making his member hard. I suddenly feel a warm sensation in my mouth as I felt his tongue inside my mouth. I stop kissing him as I need to stop to breathe some air. "I love you Angel~" he whispered to me.
I immediately thought and got off him "I-im sorry Al s-something came up I-i got to go I'm sorry. . ." I turn to leave his room until I felt his arms hug my waist. "I love you Angel please. . . Stay! . . ." Tears swell up in my eyes as I hug him and hold him close "I-i love you too Alastor! . . .I love you so much." I tremble as I felt him hold me just as close I blush as I felt his body heat against mine.

"Let's be together Angel" he softly whispered.

Me and Alastor hear a hard knock against the door as we swiftly got up.

'¿I wonder who it is?'

TO BE CONTINUED. . . .

(Ayyyyyeeee!!! Alastor comes back to take Angel right here right now but that doesn't mean there is gonna be a happy ending just yet.)

Me: So Angel what do you think?-
Angel: Oh I think Alastor should have begged for me since the beginning~
Me: I- *cOuGh CoUgH* save that energy for later uwu because you're my favorite out of everyone
Angel: Awww thanks sweet face
Me: Also sorry that it's pretty short this chapter I guess I got lazy. . .and also I've been getting arm cramps so keep reading on till the end please. . .😔
Angel: Thank you so much for reading please read on my baby's!
Me: Don't say that they're all children of god uwu