Chapter 7 - My dear Angel~

Alastor's P.O.V -

I lift him up by the waist slowly resting him on the bed his robe now lowered to his waist line a small blush on his face as he looks away in complete embarrassment.

I whisper to myself "Angel I love you so much even through rough times I'll always be here just for you" I smile looking down below at the most beautiful spider demon i have ever met. "Al I love you too..." Angel whispered back. A tear falls out of my eyes and falls onto Angel's face 'How did I ever get this demon to be with me...' I thought but my mind wandered off as Angel's soft lips touched mine. 'I didn't want to think about that Mimzy, or the Hotel because tonight is the day I give my entire life to him and only him...' Angel smiles as our lips part.

Angel's P.O.V -

I smile at Alastor wiping his tears off his face I start to change the position by me now resting on top of him. I slowly start to strip myself from the robe that was before on my waist line but is now removed. "Aren't you going to get undressed too Al?" I giggle as I rest on the bed I stare as he gets up undressing himself. I couldn't help but stare he just looked so good looking when he undressed himself it's like I wanted more from that. Alastor slowly crept on top of me once more as he started to slowly kiss my boob fluff. "Mmmm~..." I softly blush at the feel of his lips kissing my chest. He started to suck and bite leaving marks all over my body. I blush in amazement looking at every inch of my body admiring the hickeys he gave me.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I turn Angel around making him face the pillows positioning us doggy-style. I slowly insert myself inside him making sure he got used to me before I start to move. Angel signals me to move. I thrust inside him feeling the warmth of his insides just like the first time we've done it together but this time it felt even more special. I place my hands on his waist as I start slamming into him. Angel moans loudly on the pillows around him gripping onto the bed sheets so all the other guests at the hotel wouldn't hear him moan my name over and over again. I put myself more deeper than I did last time until I felt his walls tighten around my dick. Angel arches his back "R-Right there A-al!!~~" he moans out as I keep moving his waist.
"I-IM COMING!!~~~" Angel moaned out as he kept his hands gripping the sheets tightly. "I'm almost there Angel~~" I pant out as I keep going abusing his sweet tightened spot. I reach my limit and cum inside him leaving us both a sweaty mess. Angel pulled me close as he softly kisses my lips again "I-i love you Alastor I want to be with you for the rest of my life~..." Angel managed to breath out. "I do too dear believe me~" I smile kissing his head gently.

> ><><><><><><>< <

Angel's P.O.V -

I heard a knock on the door I got up to open it. I unlocked my room door as I swiftly open it still dazed and tired because of all the fun I had yesterday "Who is it-" I groan out in a yawny manner. "It's me umm...Mimzy darling, I'm looking for Alastor dear have you seen him" I look down at Mimzy in a rude manner I close the door, slamming it in front of Mimzy's face. I lock the door behind me, smirking "Beats her for trying to steal the guy of my dreams" I chuckle waking up, Alastor to get ready for work. Then I realize that Alastor is gone but ¿why? I sigh as I get on my bed covering my face as FatNuggets trys to cheer me up. Until I heard the door unlock "Good Morning, Angel dear!~ I prepared breakfeast for you~" Alastor chuckled as he walked towards me with a plate of food. I stare at him in complete shock as I didn't feel alone anymore I felt loved, I get up quickly embracing my loving boyfriend in a hug making sure not to drop the food he was holding on his hand. "I don't ever want to let you go, please stay with me Alastor as long as you're with me I'm really happy!" I feel a trail of tears escape my eyes as I felt his arms wrap around me felling his warm hug.

¿Is this what loving someone feels like?

I smile softly as I heard a "Ahem" interrupt our loving moment together.

(I know right what's up with all these ppl interrupting there moment uwu but ight there has to have twists before their happily ever after right? :0 So stay tuned to see what happens to theses two love birds uwu)

Nifty: Wow...how come I'm still not a part of this fanfiction of yours that is so mean after all we're all lady's!
Me: Yea sure we're all 'lady's' ^-^" I haven't added you yet you are just going to have to wait your turn.
Nifty: you better or I'll make sure to tell everyone what you're planning for the next few chapters...-3-
Me: pLeAse dOn'T also thank you so much for your support and love! Keep reading on fellow peeps.
Nifty: please do read on and Admin-san is going to buy each of you a chicken nuggets owo
Me: Wait what-