Chapter 9 - My Husband~

Angel's P.O.V -

My eyes start to slowly dweel up in tears.... "Angel...will you marry me...please?" Alastor questioned as he looked up at me smiling. I slowly cover my mouth as I cry right then and there letting all my emotions go. Alastor got up as I sat down on my bed he sat right next to me. "Oh dear did I make you cry?...I didn't mean to we can wait if that's what you want" he pulled me close as I softly cry in his arms. "Alastor I....do..." I whisper to him loud enough to be heard. Alastor stayed silent as I can feel him smile up close to me. 'This man is the guy I want to marry without a doubt I love him to pieces even if he is The Radio Demon, he can be soft and gentle...' I smile as he releases me from the embrace as he gets back down on one knee and places the ring on my left hand. He smiles up at me as I notice the tears coming out of his eyes. I get up and cling on him raining kisses all over his face.

Charlie's P.O.V -

I sigh as I look around the lobby...no sign of Alastor or Angel anywhere I quickly look at Husk as he's reading his newspaper while drinking cheap booze. Vaggie put her hand on my shoulder I quickly react as she looks at me in complete pity. "Let's go check on them..." She sighed out. I smile as i pulled her close kissing her cheek softly and gently. I get up from my stool and speed walk all the way to Alastor's room Vaggie follows.
I open Alastor's room with the spare key I had. We look around as there was no sign of movement, the room was filled with complete silence. "That's strange...well then let's go check in Angel's room next" I chirp out as we head to Angel's room. We open it with the keys as we open the door slightly leaving a crack to just get a glimpse. So my next instinct is to open to door fully so I did that. Vaggie gasps as we look down and see Angel and Alastor hugging and this hug seemed special in a way.

Alastor's P.O.V -

I stop hugging Angel as I heard someone softly gasp me and Angel turn to see Charlie and Vaggie standing in the door way. "O-oh how long were you two standing there" I managed to get those words out of my mouth. "Long enough to see how you guys were enjoying your moment" Vaggie put her right hand on her hip. "Well you see me and Angel are going to be getting married pretty soon" I look at Vaggie a smile forming on my lips. Charlie squealed happily "Ooooohh when? Tell me all the details please!" (I beat all y'all are like Charlie rn owo) Charlie pulled me and Angel into a friendly loving embrace. Vaggie sighed as she hugged both of us as well "Congrats" She mumbled out. "What did ya say babe?" Angel asked as he heared the first time. "Congrats! Okay..." Vaggie repeated. I chuckle as I pull Angel close I lift his hand up and kiss the back of it. "We're going to get married next week, right Angel dear?" I turn to face him he nods in agreement.

> ><><><><><><>< <
- A week later -
(I bet y'all couldn't wait a week just for this chapter so I'll time skip owo)
> ><><><><><><>< <

Angel's P.O.V -

I sit down on a stool in my room as Cherri was helping me with my hair "This guy must really have guts to be asking my bestest friend for marriage" Cherri laughed out as she puts her arm around me. "Do I look good?" I question her as I felt un-sure on how I was dressed. "Of course dude! You look great all the time!" She smiled as she pat my back "you worry to much!" "You got a point Cherri" I smile as I fix the vail on my head. "I was waiting for this day to come to marry the demon I love with all my heart and not just that...I love him way beyond the fact he's The Radio Demon, I just only wish I was a girl instead of a guy..." I sigh as I close my eyes slowly covering my eyes with my hands. Cherri puts a stool next to me and sits down with me "Hey, why would you say that he is going to marry you because you are you it wouldn't be the same if you were a girl now would it?" I look up at her as I breathe in slowly and breathe out "You have a point Cherri..." I smile at her.
I jump up when I hear a knock on the door Cherri gets up to open the door. It's Charlie "Hey Angel the ceremony starts in 5 minutes are you ready?" She smiled as she took a glimpse of me."Y-yea I'm ready" I get up quickly as I fix the dress I was wearing. "Alright then follow me!" Charlie pulled my arm gently she takes me in front of the entrance.

'Now this is where it will now begin the day I'll be with my husband till death do us part' I walked down the aisle as I got all the way down Alastor took my hand with a smile I felt calm.

"Let's be together till death do us part Angel, dear~"

(¿Well that's a wedding chapter right...? Yea I'm pretty sure sorry I'm really bad at writing about weddings because I never pay attention to them when my mom takes me to some- so I guess next chapter will contain smut! So obviously I'll make a honeymoon special HHHHHHH- So if you didn't read this then I'm sorry for ya bud)

Mimzy: Al should have been married to me Admin-san why did you have to give him to Angel that little filthy sl-
Me: Whoa whoa whoa we are gonna keep this PG so um...yea let's wrap this up. Hey at least you were invited to the wedding right?
Mimzy: I was!? I never got the letter!?
Me: Oh wait I think Angel burnt it- well thank you for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it!~
Mimzy: Wait what did Angel do?!-