Chapter 16 - A Sacrifice

(If I make anyone else cry in this chapter I swear...because I was slowly crying when I was writing this anyway hope you enjoy my chicken nuggets!)

Angel's P.O.V -

Alastor didn't know what to say except he got really quiet when I asked him about a baby. The room feel silent. Well that was until Alastor decided to respond. "Love you might not know if the Angel's will give you a baby...you might be sacrificing your life is this really what you want?" Alastor's voice sounded concerned. I didn't know what I was thinking at the time but I gave him a confident nod. And that's where my other life awaited...

> ><><><><><><>< <
9 months later -
(Yea ima time skip I'm to lazy
to write owo)
> ><><><><><><>< <

Alastor's P.O.V -

I was downstairs working alongside Charlie it really was getting busy at the minute. I had a lot of concerns and worry's about Angel...but I stayed positive. Angel wants a baby so he'll get one. "Alastor? You look very tired? Were you over thinking?" Charlie looked up at me concerned as it is. "No dear it's just a phase it will pass" I gave her a smile to reassure her concerns and worry's. "Hmm...you should take a 10 minute break you know to check up on Angel" Charlie smiled back up at me.
"Thank you dear I'll do that right now" I gave her a wave goodbye and went up the stairs to the elevator. As soon as I was in Angel's hallway I heard faint quiet singing. I smiled gently as I knew who the singing belonged to. I walk up to Angel's room opening the door quietly and gently to see a loving spider demon carrying a small demon in their arms.

'Angel slowly looks like a Angel by the minute everyday I see something change into something beautiful...' I thought to myself, making my smile more loving this time. 'Whatever happens I will protect our baby Angelica with all of me....and who ever dares to flirt with her! Oh they will see who will be snapped first!' I shook my thoughts as I heard a small gasp.
"Al what a surprise I thought ya had work?" Angel asked the baby softly and quietly cooing. Angelica stretched her four arms up to reach out to me. Angel gently and slowly gave her to me. I looked down at the smaller demon, our Angel who got sent from heaven she has Angel's beautiful pink eye's. Her ears and tail match with her antlers as much as mine does. She has four arms that go with her mom...all her details suit Angel so much. Angel presses his lips against mine.

I blush for a small bit but I enjoy feeling Angel's lips against mine. Why? Because it reminds me of how much I had to sacrifice to get to Angel...as soon as I saw Angel I knew how much I had to give up just to be with him so our baby will be what we'll be raising and sacrificing together for as long-lasting because we are both parents to little Angelica.

A small quiet knock was heard in the room. "Who could that be?" Angel asked.

(Ight I feel dead for writing this i don't think I could do this as planned I'll probably end this when it hits Chapter 20...I promise it will have a happy ending i think owo well this chapter was short but hey its a Chapter!? I mean honestly picky picky my Chapters are gonna get short by the minute but anyway just a reminder when Chapter 20 comes because it's slowly getting there make sure to read and to check for updates on "Radiodust {🔞One shots🍋} because ima continue that one. And I might do another Radiodust story who knows it's 2020 ppl)

Alastor: Oh Admin thank you so much for doing this for us! Really dear you're a cherry on top of a sundae!
Me: owo I'm gonna take that "Thank you" and turn that into a thank you to my followers because all of you deserve this! Like honestly you guys give me the most funny lovable comments so thank you because I love this when I first started out!~
Alastor: Oh okay then thank you ladies and gentlemen we hope to see you next chapter!