C H A P T E R T H R E E

Holding  Viper closer "Tell me Young Akia, Are you strong where your from?" He asks and I hum In thought "I Mean I guess My brother is stronger than me Along with Mirajane and Erza, Gildarts and Master, Other then Them Yeah but I would never stand a chance fighting them so Basically i'm the sixth strongest member in the guild" I say and Look down "I see" He says and smiles I smile back, We continue walking.

"What's it like in your world?" I ask and he hums in thought "In our world We have quirks, and we have U.A high school in which you train to become heroes, I myself is the number one hero in japan" Toshinori says and I gape at him "Whoa Really?!?!?!?" I ask and Smile "That's Awesome! I gotta fight you one day" I say and Look at the small House "We are here" He says and Opens the door "I have an extra room and You can do whatever you want to it" He says and Leads me to an empty room with a bed already made, A another door next across from the bed "Your room has its own bathroom" He says and starts to walk out "I have a Friend who can help you with stuff tomorrow he will have the money Make sure to buy a dresser and stuff Young one, Goodnight" He says and Walks out "Thanks" I say and Place Viper on one of the pillows and Place my bag on the side of the bed before Kicking off my shoes and Falling to bed almost Instantly going to sleep.

~Mini Time skip~

I woke up to Knocking I Whine and Roll to my side "Natsu Go awayyy" I whine and start to fall back to sleep "Young Akia I'm coming in" I hear a man's voice say but I still was still going back into sleep land I hear the door open and I hear footsteps walk up to me And I felt a hand on my shoulder "Young Akia My friend Is on his way, Please wake up" I hear the man's voice again "Nastu go hang out with Lucy or Happy I want to sleep" I mutter before I snap my eyes open and see Toshinori "Oh I thought you were my brother" I said "It is all good young one! But please get ready My friend is on his way to take you shopping" He says and Walks out I yawn and Stretch my arms feeling my bones pop, I sigh and Look over at Viper who is still sleeping I Grab a Undergarments and My normal outfit with just a New Sports bra and Talk over to the Bathroom, Making the water Boiling hot, I sigh and Rub off all the dirt and Dried blood from my stab wound, My tense muscles relax, I scrub my hair before turning off the water and heating my body up drying myself quickly and Placing on all my undergarments I put on my trousers and Black cloth and Igneel's Scarf before walking out I left My Waistcoat out on the bed so I walked out of the bathroom My hair was still wet Making it less wild And My guild mark was Displayed proudly.

"Yo! Toshironi!" I hear a loud Man shout and Viper wakes up I sigh "Good morning Vi" I Greet, He nods and groans "Does it still hurt?" I ask he nods "I-Its sore" He says weakly Breaking my heart I nod "I'll ask Toshironi if he has any Pain medication , You might wanna stay home today and Rest" I say and Walk out of the room Sniffing I smelt Toshironi and Another sent, I walk over and see A man with yellow hair that was in Up really high and Black Jeans and A back Jacket. "Excuse me Toshinori, Do you have any pain medication?" I ask making myself known "Oh Young Akia! Yes I do Ill grab some Right now, But this is Hizashi Yamada, He will be taking you to get The stuff you need!" He says and walks to another room.

"Yo! Akia, I'm President Mic, My real name Is Hizashi Yamada as you now know!" He all but shouts and I nod and Grin "I'm Akia Dragneel It's Nice to meet you!" I say and shake his hand and Toshironi comes back in with a bottle in his hand "These should help!" He says "Thanks" I say and grab the pills "Oh and Young Akia two things One Why do you have a tattoo" He Questions I grin "Where I'm from It shows I'm In a guild, And I will display it proudly!" I all but shout as I grin, Toshinori Nods "the other thing was Please put on a shirt or Something" He says and I laugh "If you say so" I say and walk back into the room.

"Here take this, I'm going out do you wanna stay or go?" I ask and Take out one pill and hand it to him he Grabs it and swallows it "I'll go and sleep on your Head" He says and starts to move To me, I grin and Put on my Waistcoat, I grab Viper and Place him on my head. 

"Hizashi this is Viper my Best friend, Viper this is Hizashi" I introduced each other "Hello" Viper says Hizashi looks shocked before Grinning "Hello Viper!" He greets back. "Thanks Toshinori" I say and we all walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's chapter Three!! Hope you guys liked it 

I had to re-do a little bit because I forgot to Mention that Toshinori had seen the Guild mark, But in my head I had put it! So Boom!