C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F O U R

Toshinori walked in his house not expecting to see A Erza shouting at a naked Gray, "Gray! Put back on your clothes!"She snaps, He looked around, "I'm naked?"He questions, Toshinori looked to the side and seen Akia laughing, "Gray striped again!"She shouts as if it was the funniest thing in the world, "Welcome back Toshinori"Wendy greets, He looked down, "What happened to them?"He asks only for Natsu to fly past him, He slammed into a wall, "You wanna go metal head!?"He shouts standing up, His fist on fire.

"They started drinking, and Fairy Tail mages are pretty crazy But don't worry, Erza will stop them from throwing your tables, "Romeo tells with a sweatdrop, "Throwing my table!?"Toshinori asks in shock, "I don't know why, But...It's a thing everyone does at home"Wendy sighs.

"No! Stop fighting! We are not in the guildhall!"Erza snaps, "Erza! Your no fun"Akia cries out, "Akia! You know we shouldn't drink!"Erza tells and Akia smiled, "But, I missed you all, And this is such fun!"Akia pouts, Looking at the red-head, who sighed, "Gray! Clothes! Natsu Gajeel! No fighting, Gajeel! Your not even drinking!"Ezra shouts and everyone stopped what they were doing, "Hurry up Gray!"Akia shouts Erza was about to give them that terrifying glare, everyone felt it, "I'm looking!"He shouts back and finds his clothes under the table, "How did these even get here?"He mutters and slips everything on.

Wendy giggled a little, "I missed this, It gets too quiet for my liking sometimes" She watched as Akia and Natsu laugh loudly at Gray who got slapped on the head by Erza, Toshinori looked at the small girl, A grimace set on his face, He wondered if she missed her guild, He learned that Wendy was abandoned by her parents and was raised by a dragon and that her old guild was an illusion, "But, I like it here too, It's really fun"Wendy starts, "I was able to make more friends, and Help train people"Wendy finishes, a smile on her face.

.

The Fairy Tail mages had decided to play games, Was that a mistake...Yes, A very big on.

"Why! I thought we were siblings! I trusted you!"Natsu shouts at Akia who wiped away a fake tear, "I'm Sorry Natsu, But...Pick up four!"She shouts, And looked at her cards, "The color is Yellow!"She tells and Erza groans, "Another color maybe?"She questions hope in her voice, "Yellow!"Akia shouts.

"I'm fine with yellow"Lucy smirks looking at her cards, Levy pouted as she picked up a card, before picking up more cards, "I can't get a yellow!"She fake cries, "I hate this game"Natsu grumbles, "Your mad that you had to pick up more cards"Gray laughs, "Be careful Gray, Gajeel might come for you"Romeo laughs, "Yeah right!"Gray laughs and Gajeel smirked, "Are you sure about that?"He questions.

"Levy, You have most of the cards"Wendy tried to keep in a giggle, But it came out, Levy pouted again, "I can't get a yellow!"She tells, Looking at her, Picking up another card she almost jumped in joy, "Yellow 4!"She tells proudly, slamming the yellow card on the pile of other cards, Lucy smiled and placed down a Yellow 5, Erza Sighed and placed down her last yellow, Yellow 9, Gajeel tossed down a yellow 1, Gray looked at it and grinned, "It's now blue!"He tells and placed down a Blue 1, Wendy laughed and placed down a Blue 4, Romeo picked up a card, on a quest to get a blue, After a few cards he got the Card and sighed, "I might end up like Levy"He teased and placed down the card, Blue 8, Akia looked at her cards before placing down a Blue 6, "I don't think anyone could have it like levy"Akia joined the teasing, "Guys! That isn't funny!"Levy whines, Causing everyone to laugh, -Or chuckle-.

.

"No!"Natsu cries out, He had just gone bankrupt, All his monopoly money gone, Akia Laughs at him, "This is what you get for trying to buy everything"Gray laughs, Natsu growls and flips the Game board, Wendy gasped, "I was in the lead!"She tells Akia burst out laughing, everyone laughing with her, "I think Wendy won this game"Levy tells and Lucy nods, "I agree,"

"I won?"Wendy questions, A smile going on her face, "Yay!"She cheers, Everyone cheered with her, "Wendy played smart"Erza sighed, She watched as everyone was messing around, Erza hopped that The three dragon slayers would be able to come home soon, Everyone missed them deeply, It broke her heart to find out that Akia was teleported to another world, And her heart broke again when the same thing was reported about Gajeel and Wendy, She cared for everyone, She wished she was there to protected them, But she wasn't, But at least there were people who cared and made sure that they were okay.

"What other games do we have?"Lucy asks looking at Akia, Who looked at the games, "Let's see, We have, Life, Clue, Candy Land, Sorry, Jenga, And that's it"Akia lists off the games they hadn't played, Everyone hummed in thought, "I say we play Jenga!"Romeo tells and Wendy nods, "Yeah, Let's play Jenga!"Wendy agrees happily, Akia shrugged, "I'm fine with that!"Akia tells, "Same" Gray agrees, In the end, Jenga was the next game they played.

"Try and beat that!"Natsu laughs, He had pulled off a god-like move, and he made it look so simple, "How did you do that!?"Akia questions, That piece should have been impossible to take, Yet he did it so simply, "I just did"Natsu shrugged, As if it was the answer to the question, Akia was dumbfounded, As was everyone else, "Whoa! That was crazy! I thought it would have fallen!"Romeo tells in shock, "That was crazy"Levy mutters, "How did that idiot pull that off!?"Gray questions loudly, Pointing at Natsu, "That was...Wow"Gajeel mutters, "I don't know if a could pull off such a cool move like that Natsu"Erza laughs walking to the Jenga, Did Akia mention that it was Giant Jenga? No? Oh well...It was a giant Jenga.

They continued playing untell Erza's body started glowing, along with everyone else's, "The spell is ending..."Levy trails off, Akia smiled sadly, "It's okay! We will see each other again!"She reassures, Everyone smiled and said there byes.

"I'll see you soon Natsu!"Akia tells and hugs her brother, Who tightly hugs back, "Right!"He tells Akia turned to Gray, "When I get back, Let's go on that mission"She tells, Hugging him, He hugged back, "Yeah" He tells softly and they all faded away, "Well, It's late! Let's go to sleep!"Akia tells, looking at the two dragon slayers, "Yeah, I'm pretty tired" Gajeel agrees, already walking to the room, "Yeah! Today was a good day!"Wendy tells with a sad yet happy smile.