C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

"AKIA YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!"Mina yells and Gajeel looks over "You look more like Natsu" He tells and I give a toothy grin, "I know!" I tell "What are we doing?" Akia asks and Gajeel smirks "One Hundred and Seventeen sit-ups".

"Cool! I'll join in!" I yell and start doing sit-ups yelling the numbers, Me and Natsu always did these fast, last time we did them together we ended up doing over four Hundred of them.

"Seventy-Seven!" I yell, "She is going way to fast!" Mineta all but shouts and Gajeel laughs "You guys better hurry up! Akia is catching up!" He tells and Everyone tries to go faster.

"She is way too strong" Sero mutters as I finish "One Hundred and Twenty!" I all but shout before stopping.

"Hey, Viper wanna do some sword Training?"Panther Lily questions and Grabs his sword, Viper smirks "Only if your up to it!".

Everyone finishes and Was out of breath "Aren't they too small to even hold the swords?"Toru questions as everyone looks at the two Small cats.

Poof! White smoke covered both the cats and Two bigger cats that had human body's where in their places "I haven't been in this form for a while!" Viper tells. He Was as tall as Panther Lily but didn't have Huge Mussels like Panther lily, But he did have some Mussels, His Bandanna fitted him better, and His Purple Trousers looked more fitted.

"WAIT WHAT?!"Mina yells and I grin"This is their other forms, The small Chibi version, and the Human-like Version" I Inform.

"Ready?!"Viper all but shouts and Panther Lily nods and they jump at each other, It was like a blur, They were moving so fast, Only the Dragonslayers really caught it.

"THEIR SO FAST!"Denki yells and I smile "You should see them with another family member of ours, Erza, She is as fast as them!" I gush a little.

"Awe yeah Girl Power!"Mina all but shouts and grins.

"We will now be doing One on One fighting!" Gajeel tells and Everyone gulps a little.

"I had Wendy go to Aizawa and we got some sticks with that everyone will pick one with a name on it"Gajeel tells as Wendy rushes back with Carla and the sticks.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

"Right! That's Enough for Today! Meet here again tomorrow! Same time!"Gajeel tells and everyone but the Dragon Slayers Bow "Thank you for the Training!" Everyone but Three tell -Bakugo because he's him, Todoroki because he is  Awkward, and Koda because he doesn't speak but he did bow-.

"Get home and Eat a good Meal!" Gajeel tells and Wendy Steps up "My three Meet me at the school gates at Five Am, We will start Jogging, "Wendy tells and Smiles at them, the three nod.

"Yes, ma'am!" They all shout and Bow, Wendy Lightly Blushes and Carla Smirks, People were not underestimating Wendy, Good.

"Welp Guys let's go home, I'll make some Diner"Akia tells And The Dragon Slayers and their Exceeds Follow behind them, In their own conversation.

With Class 1A

"They all look different but They really are like siblings"Momo tells and Izuku smiles If only they knew.

"Yeah, And Akia is crazy strong, "Jiro tells and Bakugo clicks his toughed "Tch" he Glares at the ground before walking away He needed to get stronger!.

"Eh? Did anyone notice how Bakugo acted around Wendy? He was kind? and not rude!"Eijiro observes, "Maybe he has a soft spot for kids?"Ochaco asks And Izuku Shakes His head "Yesterday a Kid was looking at Kaachan and he Glared so hard he made the kid cry".

"A soft spot for Wendy?"Denki questions "The little girl had a strong energy around her, It was intimating, She is stronger then she looks, We don't even know her quirk but whatever it is, Its powerful, Actually all of them are like that"Mezu tells  And Todoroki nods in agreement, "Well Maybe Bakugo knows that she's stronger then him? Or he saw the fear in her eyes and decided that he won't be mean? Kuro"Tsuyu tells and Everyone nods.

With the Dragonslayers.

"So Wendy, A 5 Am jog?"Gajeel Questions and Wendy smiles, "Yeah, I think that it would be good for them, And it helps put the mindset in the right place" Wendy tells and Akia Smiles.

"Actually, Akia do you know where I can Buy, Rope? and something really heavy?"Wendy asks, "No, But I can ask Toshinori To take you to get the stuff, He will buy whatever you need, "Akia tells and Wendy smiles "Thanks".

"What is that for?"Gajeel asks, "Ochaco, Her quirk makes things float, but with heavy things, she will get sick, and Can't hold it for that long, If I tie down something really heavy, I will have her Make it float, I will keep having her do it untell she won't get sick too fast" Wendy Explains and Gajeel nods and Akia hums.

"Wendy! You are so smart!!"Akia all but yells and Picks her up pushing her face into her Chest, spinning the Blue haired Dragon slayer around.

"A-Akia I can't breath!"Wendy stutters and Akia stops Grinning Sheepishly "Sorry Wendy, You are so adorable and So smart!"Akia Tells.

"This class is smart and Strong, I've noticed that Todoroki has two Quirks, Ice and something else, But he won't use it, "Carla tells and Gajeel nods "Yeah, But that Bakugo kid, I saw how he treats everyone in that class, But with Wendy he is Nice, "Panther Lily tells and Wendy blushes.

"Maybe he likes kids?"Gajeel questions and Akia shakes her head "No, He hates them" Akia tells, "Maybe he seen her fear?"Panther Lily asks and Everyone nods, "Yeah," Akia says.

"Toshinori!!"Akia all but shouts when they all walk in the house "Yes?" He asks as he walks to the door, "Wendy Needs to get some Supply's for The three she's training, can you take her to get them to please!" Akia asks and Toshinori nods "Sure thing, You wanna go now kid?"Toshinori asks and Wendy nods "Sure".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Another chapter with only 1000 words not including this!! Why is Bakugo so nice? Hehe, I wanted him to have a soft spot for Wendy cuz everyone does!.

2/3/2020