THE FAIRY HERO

"Here lies Akia Dragneel, A mage from Fairy tail"A man in all back starts, he had a cross over his neck.

Wendy cried into Romeo's chest, Natsu hadn't even shown up, Mina felt hot tears fall down her face, Aizawa stared as the man continued talking, he just stared at the casket and the picture frame of Akia and Viper smiling happily, holding up two fingers.

It had been three weeks after the fight with Acnoliga, Wendy only suffered a concussion and cuts, The other Dragon slayers each cut and bruises, Akia had it the worse, A large deep wound on her right side of her stomach, Levy had just figured out how to get into the world without a moon, only a portal, Team lucy arrived only to see each dragon slayer morning over Akia's limp cold body.

Makarov had told Aizawa that if they would like to come to Akia's funeral, Which they did, Even the teachers who she had been close to came.

Cana was drinking more than usual, Guildarts stared at the ground, Mira was crying Lissana and elfmen were too.

Gray was completely heartbroken, silent tears fell from his eyes, Lucy tried to tell him it would be okay, Only for him to lash out at her, He didn't mean it, He was just... Maybe he could have saved her if he was there.

Most of 1-A was crying, save for the ones who held it in, Midnight had tears falling fastly, along with Mic.

"She was a brave girl, She always fought for what was right, She always made sure everyone was safe...She saved so many people in her life, She helped whenever she could"The man continues.

Everyone was so shocked, everyone was so sad, Everyone was crying, either outside or inside, Akia had made her way in everyone's hearts, she had brought them so much happiness, that they never even realized untell she was fully gone.

Viper's ears laid flat on his head, his tail hanging limply to the side as big wet tears tell from his face.

"Would anyone like to speak?"The man questions, "I will"Guildarts tells standing up, he walked to the front as the man moved aside.

"Akia was a lively child, She was always trying to fight me, But one time she actually got a hit on me"Guildarts starts, he gave a sad chuckle, "She had caught me off guard when she asked me 'how babies were made' I never thought she would ask a question like that...Then she gave me a firey punch in the gut, I still have a mark from it...She then realized she had made her flames to hot and almost started crying for it"Guildarts tells, sad chuckles made their way around the room, Guildarts felt tears fall down his face, "She was so different when she was younger, She was the shy timed twin, Who was constantly apologizing, and didn't really talk, Then she grew up, she had confidence, She might have been louder than Natsu" Guildarts tells, more tears falling, He was so lost for words, she had died so young, He walked back to his seat.

Makarov stood up and walked to the front, He sighed sadly, "I remember when I first Found Akia and Natsu wandering around, Akia was so curious about guilds and the fact that there were so many different kinds of magic in the world...When she found out the guild's name, She told me that she would find a fairy and see if it had a tail...She was so timed at meeting new people, but she ended up befriending everyone in the guild, but she ended up changing, She opened up so much, She made so many friends...No she made a family in another world"Makarov jesters to the heroes, "She was a strong mage, A powerful dragon slayer...It was an honor to take care of her it was an honor to have her in my guild...In my family"He finishes and walks to his seat.

Cana looked over at 1-A, "You wanna share?"Cana questions, "Cana" Erza whispers, Cana had said it so rudely, "What? They were the last to see her, Most of us hadn't seen her in months!"Cana tells, before taking a swing of her liquor, Mina stood up, tears fell down her face as she walked to the front.