C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F I V E

(Just letting yall know this is Wendy's chapter about her internship!)

"I have another student coming in today, He will be doing rounds with us, He is older then you, He is also very shy, So please be patient with him, "Fat Gum tells the smaller girl who smiled, "R-Right!"Wendy sputters not expecting another person to be with them. The girl was nervous but excited, Hopefully, she would make a new friend and they would get along, and keep the peace.

The sound of knocking made Fat Gum stop eating for a second, "Come in!"He announces happily, The door opens and a Boy older than her walks in, His U.A Unifrom on, and He looked tired, his ears were pointed and indigo hair, He looked at Fat Gum then to Wendy, before looking to the floor, "Suneater! This is Grandeeney! She will be working with us!"Fat Gum announces pointing to the small girl, who gave a shy smile.

"H-Hello, I'm Marvell Wendy," Wendy tells and bows slightly, "Give him your full hero name" Fat Gum ushers, "I-I'm The Dragon Hero: Grandeeney," Wendy tells a small blush set on her face, He was a little scary, But That's okay, Wendy just needed to breathe, she gave the older a smile, The older boy stares down at the girl, Before turning his head away, "Amajiki Tamaki, Or Suneater," He tells looking at the wall, "Look at her! That is rude!"Carla snaps, Tamaki lightly flinch, Wendy looks at Carla, "Carla it's fine! He doesn't have to look at me, He is older" Wendy tells, Tamaki looks at the two.

"Sorry" He mumbles and Wendy gulps, "I-It's fine! Carla is just protective!"Wendy waves her hand, "Wendy! Your so cute!"Fat Gum tells and Wendy stops waving her hand around, Blushing heavily she doesn't say anything, "T-T-T-Thank you!" She squeaks after a few minutes.

"Anyway, We should be going, We have protecting to do! Change into your hero costumes!"Fat Gum tells and Wendy nods, before rushing into one of the bathrooms.

Tamaki wasn't expecting the small girl to come out with a tattoo on her solder, It was very unique, "I-It's my family Symble" Wendy explains when she saw the older staring, "oh" He utters, Looking to the ground, Fat Gum walks over to the two, "Let's get going!" He tells and smiles, Wendy offers one back and Tamaki just follows.

The walking was peaceful, A few people who were working shouted out to Fat Gum about eating at their food spots, It was nice, Wendy was stopped by a group of high school girls who asked how old she was, and if they could get pictures along with her Hero name.

Tamaki was shocked by how old the girl was, She did look young.

A scream followed by many more made Fat Gum stop Wendy and Tamaki froze, "Lets' Go!"Fat Gum all but shouted running to where many people were running away from, "What's happening?!"He questions and A woman who was crying looked up, "Villains took over, They killed people already! They let a few of us go!"The lady then cried more into her hands.

"It's going to be okay, Are you hurt anywhere?" Wendy asks gently, bending down to the older lady, "I-I'm fine" They lady tells and looks at Wendy, Said person gives a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, Please evacuate this area, Find somewhere safe to stay and call the Police" Wendy tells and stands up, Helping the woman up, she runs finding somewhere safe to stay.

The two older stood in shock, Carla stood behind Wendy a proud look on her face, "We gotta go in" Fat Gum tells and Wendy nods Before they all start running into the restaurant, It looked expensive, The building was quite tall but was one story, But that's beside the point why would they chose something like that?.

"W-Wendy T-That's"Carla starts looking at the person who was standing in the middle of the restaurant, Wendy stared wide-eyed at the person, "E-Ezel?"Wendy questions quietly, Fat Gum and Tamaki stare at the girl, She knew who the Villain was? "Well look who we have here, The Sky Dragon Slayer" Ezel announces, turning to look at the small girl, "I want a rematch" He growls, And Fat Gum moves forward, Wendy takes a breath in "Ezel! How did you get here!?"She asks, and he smirks, "You should know that I happen to know Egiror" He laughs and Wendy gasps, Gritting her teeth, "Wendy don't talk to him," Fat Gum tells, and Wendy looks at him "You won't be able to win."She tells and Looks at him "Let the people go Ezel" Wendy tells her hands getting clammy, "Only if you're ready for our next fight" He tells and suddenly Tamaki and Fat Gum were frozen, "You better run fast humans"Ezel tells and The rest of the people scream and run.