C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E

Akia and Wendy tilt their heads as they saw the staff standing in front of everyone, Gajeel was even standing with them, Panther Lily standing next to him as well, Everyone was in their hero costumes.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam, if you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa tells, "there are a lot of teachers" Jiro points out and Wendy Nods in agreement.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa speaks and Denki grins "We're fighting robot warriors like that the entrance exam, right?", "Fireworks!Curry! Test of courage!" Mina yells in excitement. Suddenly Aizawa's scarf starts moving "Too bad! for various reasons, the exam will be different start this time!" Principal Nezu pops out shocking the students.

Akia starts to zone out, This was getting boring, She stares at the sky, "We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!"Nezu announces and Akia cheers, Wendy looked unsure But Assumed that they wouldn't put the dragon slayers apart. Nezu then starts Naming teams, Wendy looks at Katsuki who was glaring at Izuku, Wendy suddenly gets the chills, That glare was filled with so much hatred, Had Izuku done something to Katsuki to make him hate him so much? Did Katsuki think that Izuku was too Weak? Was it a rivalry? But Izuku didn't seem like the type to hold such hate, Was it one-sided? What had Made Katsuki so mad?.

"And Lastly Wendy and Akia versus me," Gajeel tells and Wendy looks at Akia who was smirking, "Your going down Gajeel, "Akia tells and Wendy gulps, "I'm going to die"Wendy mutters and Katsuki looks down at her, "You will be fine, They wouldn't dare to hurt you" Katsuki whispers and Wendy smiles "Thanks".

.

.

Matches flew by Ejiro's team lost, Tokoyami's team won, Tenya's team won, Momo's team won, Denki's team lost, Jiro's team won, Shoji's team won, The perverted ball won well Sero passed out, Katsuki's team won.

Akia and Wendy both walk into the fake city, "Ready?!"Akia asks happily and Wendy nods, They both start running straight ahead.

"Are they both going head-on?"Tsu asks everyone gathered into the screening room to watch the fight, "It seems so" Tenya says.

"Sorry But I can't let you guys pass, "Gajeel says as he stood in the middle of the street, Smirking, "I was hoping we could have a good fight again," Akia tells smirking too, Wendy Stood behind Akia, "Wendy!"Akia yells and Wendy jumps into action.

"Fast wind that runs the heaven: Vernier!" Wendy Chants and Akia's body lights up and she jumps to Gajeel, "Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!"Akia yells and her fist lights on fire, and she punches Gajeel in the face, Gajeel Stomps is feet into the ground stopping him from flying, "Iron Dragon: Roar!"Gajeel shouts and It hits Akia head on making her fly back into a building.

"Akia!"Wendy yells and Looks at Gajeel, Her hands got clammy again, "Ready Wendy?"Gajeel asks and Jumps to her Aming to Punch her Wendy jumps away last second, His punch making a creator on the floor, "Sky Dragon: Crushing Fang!"Wendy yells and Jumps at Gajeel, Clawing Gajeel, His arm covered his face, but it resulted in his arm getting hit, He grunts and Jumps back, He looks to the left and flips backward, "Fire Dragon: Sword horn!"Akia yells and her body slams into the ground "Oww" She whines.

"You are too loud," Gajeel tells and Wendy runs up to Akia who was sitting on her butt.

A loud Sheirk Makes The dragon Slayers look around "Natsu!!" A familiar voice yells and A few people land on the floor. Akia's body froze, Her eyes went wide as she stared at the two bodies in front of her, "Natsu!? Gray!?"Akia yells.

"Gajeel!"Levi yells tackling the Iron Dragon Slayer in a hug, "Wendy!"Romeo, Lucy and Erza yell, "Akia!"Natsu and Gray yell.

Romeo was the second to move, Running to Wendy, He hugged her close, Lucy and Erza stood next to Wendy.

Akia stared and Natsu and Gray stared back Before they both run to her tackling her in a hug, Akia flys to the ground holding both close, She started crying, "I missed you guys so much"She cries. Her shoulders shaking and Natsu and Gray's shoulders started shaking too.

"Natsu!?"Viper shouts in the Screening area in surprise, "Fist Master did say that they would find a way to be here for a few hours"Panther Lily points out, "Is that Romeo?"Carla questions, "Who are they?!"Mina asks and The pro heroes stand up, "He looks like Akia"Izuku points out, "Akia's crying!!"Toru points out.

"Why are you so young!?"Natsu questioned loudly as we stand up, "Where are we?"Lucy asks, "One question at a time, One when I came into this world I was younger, Wendy is working on it, and Two We are in another world"Akia explains and suddenly class 1-A and The pros came to us.

"Who are you!?"Erza asks and Holds out a sword, "Erza! no! They are good!" Akia tells and jumps in front of everyone from class 1-A and The pros.

"Akia, Do you know how worried I was?"Erza questioned and walked towards her and Akia gulps, "Uh.. Very" Akia questions and Erza slams Akia into a painful hug, "A-Akia!"Wendy squeaks Filling her pain, Class 1-A flinched, Along with the pros "Ow" Akia muttered and Looked back at Gray "Hey Gray, Your clothes" Akia says and Most of the girls cover their eyes, "Danm It!"Gray curses and Looked around for his clothes, Akia starts laughing, "Old habits never change" She tells as he places his pants on.

"Romeo! Good to see you! had to come see Wendy! Miss her that much?!"Akia questions with a giggle his face lights up with color along with Wendy.

"Akia, Who are they?"Nezu questions and Akia looks down, "They are team Natsu, And Levy and Romeo," Akia tells and Erza speaks up "Hello, I am Erza Scarlet From Fairy Tail" Erza introduces herself, "Natsu Dragneel!"Natsu Introduces himself and Gives a toothy Grin, "Lucy Heartfillea"Lucy greets, "Gray Fullbuster"Gray introduces and Looks at Akia again, "Levy Mcgarden" Levy tells with a smile, "Romeo Conbolt" Romeo tells and gives a smile, "I'm Happy!"Happy tells.