C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X

(Akia's Internship)

"Bow down peasant!" Akia yells as she slams her hand into the face of another villain, Giggling she jumps to another person, "I said bow!"She whines.

"Igneel! are you done?"Electoplant questions and Akia nods, Grinning, "Yep!"She agrees and grabs the two men by the back of their shirts dragging them, "Everyone is so Weak!"Akia whines and Sighs as the cops took the men.

"Right, Let's keep going," He tells and Akia grins following happily, "Hey, do you think that we will be able to fight someone strong soon? I'm getting tired of weak people!"Akia all but whines, Electoplant sighs, "Igneel, We get who we get" He scolds and she pouts.

A scream brought the two out of their conversation, and Akia looks over and sees a building on fire, She jumps up and down "Can I go!? Please!"She begs and Electoplant starts running to the building, "Igneel! now!"He all but yells and Akia Cheers, Running to the Burning Building, Sucking in the fire, "I'm going in! Meet me in after, Help people evacuate!"Electoplant tells and runs in. "Akia I'm going with him, "Viper tells and Jumps off Akia's head who nods.

"That was amazing!"Akia all but yells and goes inside the building, It was Torn down, The staircase was broken, there were piles of cement "H-Help me"A small voice all but whispers, it was hard to hear, But thank Igneel for her hearing, Akia's head snaps to the side, under the staircase, it was blocked, Running over, Akia hears small whimpers and light crying.

"Hello?"Akia voices out looking for the sound of the small voice, a small gasp was heard, "H-Hello? Please help, I'm stuck and I can't move"The small voice quietly tells and Akia looks for some way to get passed the Cement, "Do me a favor and cover your face, I'm going to break the cement, "Akia softy tells, "O-Okay," the person tells and Akia's fist lights up with fire, "Make sure you keep it covered Unless I say otherwise, "Akia tells and here's a small hum in agreement, Akia's fist collides with the cement.

When the dust cleared up Akia seen a small child, She was young maybe six? Her eyes were red and puffy, Her face looked as if she was in pain, She kept whimpering, Her cheeks were stained with tears, Her black hair was tangled as if it was in a bun maybe a ponytail, but it was ruffled too much to tell, Her Dress was dusty and had red liquid on it, Her white high knee socks were dusty, the white one was covered with the same red liquid, The right foot was twisted in an awkward position, a small part of her bone was sticking out.

Akia's eyes widen, "Everythings going to be okay, "Akia tells and bends down to the girl's level, and the girl looks at Akia, "A-Are you a hero?" She asks and Akia nods "I am, "She tells and the girl's eyes widen, "I'm Going to pick you up, It's not safe okay?"Akia tells and the girl nods, "O-Okay" She stutters and Akia grabs her, "Let's get you got of here" Akia tells and freezes, Snapping her head to the side she looks down the hall, "I hear someone else"Akia mutters and Looks at the kid, "You mind coming with me to save some other people?"She asks and the girl Smiles "I don't" She tells and Akia starts running to the other person.

"Woah" Akia mutters, as she passed the corner, Four kids sat together, Huddled up crying, They hid behind more fallen cement, "Hey kids, Are you okay?"Akia asks and they all snap their heads to Akia, "Let's get you all out of here it's not safe,".

"We can't move"A kid mutters and Akia scans them, There legs looked badly injured, Akia's eyes widen, "You all have the same Injury?" Akia questions and they nod, "A man, Smashed our legs!"Another small girl cries out, and Akia grits her teeth, "I'm Going to save you all!"Akia tells and gives her Infamous Toothy grin, Akia places down the first girl she saved and Placed the smallest boy on her back, He held onto her neck, Akia then picked up the two other boys and placed them over her shoulders as if they were a sack of potatoes, and Lastly, she grabbed the two girls and held them close to her chest, "Okay let's go"Akia tells and starts rushing out of the building.