C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

I felt Wendy move and Get out of bed, I open my eyes and see her walk to the bathroom, I slowly get out of bed, I need to get ready and Talk to Aizawa and Nezu, I whine a little and get up, and stretch.

I grab a black male tank top, and my normal trousers, I put them on and Wendy walks out, with a white shirt with a light blue skirt that had straps on it, she sees me with no shirt on and Blushes a little "Good morning Akia!" she all but shouts and I grin Putting on the Tank top "Morning!" I greet and Gajeel stirs in his sleep, Before opening his eyes.

"Your all too loud" He growls and Places a pillow over his head, I Growl "WAKE YOUR ASS UP, WE GOT THINGS TO DO". I guess Gajeel didn't take it to well, "WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT FLAME BRAIN" He yells and I Jump on him.

We roll back and forth on the bed and soon fall to the ground with a loud thump.

"YOU SHITHEAD THAT HURT" Gajeel yelled and I laugh "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET IRON HEAD" I yell back and The door opens and Toshinori walks in. "Should we stop them?" I hear him ask Wendy.

"No It's fine, they tend to do this a lot, Her brother Natsu and Gray do it a lot too, But in the end we are family!" Wendy tells and smiles.

"I see," Toshinori says and I get on top of Gajeel and grin "I WIN" I shout and get off of him.

"We are seeing Aizawa today so get ready," I tell and Gajeel grumbles before grabbing his normal clothes, before starting to strip "Anyway, I need directions to the hospital Aizawa's at," I tell Toshinori who was frozen "WHY ARE YOU STRIPING HERE?!" He yells at Gajeel, "TO GO!"Gajeel yells back.

"Wait I can sniff him out, Yeah never mind Toshi!" I tell and start to tie my scarf around my head. "All right! Let's go! I wanna stop and get Tea!" I all but shout and make sure I have my money in my pocket.

"Right!" Wendy agrees and grabs Carla, Gajeel and I grab our exceeds and place them on our heads "Alrighty Toshi! We will see you later!" I tell and we all walk to the front door.

"Okay first a drink for the walk," I tell and we head out, "So Wendy, you still think you can make me older?" I question as we walk, "Yes, Give me time but I'm sure I can do it!" Wendy tells and gives her cutest smile, "Take your time!" I tell and smile.

"So where are we going?" Gajeel asks and I grin "They have a drink in this world called Boba, GAJEEL ITS THE BEST!!" I yell at the end, "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" Gajeel shouts and I grin "BECAUSE YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE" I shout back and we walk into the Cafe.

"Holy shit this is good," Gajeel says as he takes another slip "It's very good"  Wendy agrees, Viper and Panther lily were sharing Large hot coco and Carla had small Hot cocoa, I had a milk tea boba, the same as Gajeel and Wendy.

"I told you," I tell and smirk, "Oh its the hospital," I say and we all walk in, "Uh I'm here to see Aizawa?" I tell and the lady looks up "You need a first name, and you need to be family" She tells "I think his first name was Shouta, and I'm his student" I tell and she looks at me up and down "Oh! Your from the attack, Yes you can see your teacher He is in room 221!" She tells and gives me a number I grin "Thanks!" I thank and We all rush up the stairs.

Knock Knock "Aizawa I'm coming in," I say and open the door, I see him wrapped in many bandages, We all get into the room and I grin "Mummy how you doing," I ask and grin "I'm fine," He tells and I pout "Well let's get down to the real stuff, One Wendy and Gajeel are from my world, They like me are Dragon Slayers" I start and Aizawa sits up more.

"The man I was fighting brought them into this world, I get to interrogate today, I would like Wendy to join our classes, and For Gajeel I would like him to be an Assistant or just a class protector, just in case something happens." I tell and Aizawa nods "I'm fine with it, How old is Wendy?" He asks "Twelve, I know that she is younger then everyone, But she is very smart and very strong," I tell and look Aizawa dead in the eye "Fine, And Gajeel you can help train the class, Meaning combat skills, and how to get used to using their quirks," Aizawa tells and we all nod "I-I can also help!" Wendy speaks up, making the attention go on her, she blushes heavily "Don't back out now child!" Carla tells.

"I-I mean with Healing people! I can also help people with Training! It may not seem like a lot but, I noticed a few people who couldn't fully control their Magic- Er Quirk!, I might be able to help a few" Wendy tells as she places her index fingers together.

I smile softly "She could help with Izuku and Uraraka, along with Tokoyami," I tell Aizawa and He nods "Yeah okay, Well then It's settled I'll tell Nezu, Wendy you will be a student and help train other students, Gajeel You will help train students and help protect the class," Aizawa tells and I nod in agreement, "Oh yeah, Wendy Might be able to turn me back into my normal age, But If that does happen and We are still here I would like to Be like Gajeel and Help guard and Train the class, and Wendy will still be in the class as a student," I tell and Aizawa nods "OK, well I Gotta go find Tsukauchi who is holding Erigor, See ya Aizawa" I wave bye and we all walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter enddd!!

1/30/2020